Just God Damn Muffins (Kira's POV)

Hey, I'm Kira Frost. I know I had a bad day with every thing. The thing is I have ADHD. I woke up to yelling. Annoyed, I put on my armor and turned on my voice changer. When I walked outside, I found Allora and Tucker arguing over muffins.

   "What does your friend have over muffins?!" he yelled.

   "He has nothing on muffins: He was just mad!!!" she retorted.

  I then walked up and hugged Silver.

  "I'm sorry about yesterday, But I loved knocking Tucker out."    

Silence.

  Silver giggled and started laughing so hard so toppled over laughing.

   "So true!" she said.

   "What's so funny over here?" Church walked up and saw  Silver rolling around the camp, and I punched Tucker again in the guts. Then Caboose came out with what started this ENTIRE fiasco: muffins. Silver got her act together and stood back up.   Caboose tensed when he saw Silver.

   "Hey guys, hey Silverblood....." Caboose said.

   "Hey." Silver said.

   "Any reports, any red guys, anything at all?!" Tucker yelled.     

"No," Caboose said. "Just more muffins. Blueberry, chocolate, apple, pineapple--"

    "Pineapple?? That is not a flavor..." Tucker blankly put.

    "Yes it is. You, Tucker, are just an un-imaginative thinker," Caboose said.

   Tucker went silent.

   "Noooo!!!" Tucker yelled.

    He could really hold a "no" moment.   He fell to the ground

and began rolling and yelling, "I NEED ACTION" Or something like, "I NEED TO KILL THE RED TEAM!!" He also began babbling about how he would stuff a pineapple muffin in the gold armored Red.

   This was getting out of hand. I grabbed a muffin from Caboose, and walked to base with Church. We talked about plans all day then we had a late dinner.

     I went to get out of my armor when I heard a voice say "Hey, Frost!" It was Church.

    "What?" I said over my shoulder.

  "I want you to come with me on a raid tomorrow." He proudly declared.

   I nodded and went to my tent, and threw off my armor when Allora walked in.

"Hey, Silver," I said without the enthusiasm the day had given me. She threw off her armor and flopped on her bed. I read my favorite book for a while, and fell asleep soon after.