Log Date 91- Locus and Felix (Allora's POV)

It's been now another three weeks with Oregon, Cal, York, North, Tex, and South still on their mission. There wasn't much to do. I would occasionally go outside on the roof to either draw or it's my father calling in. This time when I got to the roof two people in green and orange armour were there staring directly at me.

"Long time no see Angel." the orange one said.

"How--"

"You really think we didn't study your actions when you turned into a demon?" the green one said.

I stared at both of them.

"That's none of your concern." I spat.

"We didn't come here for your bullshit." the orange one said.

"Well, if you want me to start trusting you, tell me your names." I said

"You don't remember?" the green one said.

"I only met you at Blood Gulch that's it." I said.

"Fine, I'm Felix and this is Locus," said the orange one.

"Well, nice to officially met you." I said. "Now what exactly do you want?"

"We need your help." Locus said.

"With?" I asked.

"We're going to be on a mission at a club to blow it up and we need you to be a distraction."

"Hmm... yeah, no." I said.

"Come on, Scorpion is gone and you're the only one we can actually trust."

"Sounds about right." I said. "Fine I'll join you guys."

"Good." Locus said. "We need you by eleven."

"I'll be ready." I said.

They walked away and thoughts started rushing through my head. This was a bad idea, but it was a risk I was willing to take.

Later that night I entered my room and there was a club style dress on my bed with a note from Felix,

Thought you might need this.

Felix

I took the dress and changed into it with heels and hair up. I took out my contacts and replaced them with green ones and dying my hair brown. I ran out and met up wit Felix and Locus and we went to the club. I got out and waited for Felix and Locus.

"Okay, here's the plan." Felix said. "You're going to distract the billionaire that owns the place while me and Locus blow this place. We'll use these ear pieces to communicate and try not to do anything that will expose us."

I nodded and took and ear piece.

"See you later then." I said.

I walked into the club . There were lights, beer, and music with a lot of people. I looked around for my target to distract. I easily found him and made my way slowly to the bar. I sat down next to him and spoke with the bartender,

"I'll have a martini." I said.

The bartender narrowed his eyes at me for a moment. I had to act like... let's not even. I took out a few hundred bucks (from my own money of course) out of my bra (I regret this so much) and smiled sweetly passing it to the bartender. He took the money and left to get my drink. I sighed in relief.

"Can you hear me?" I asked in the ear piece.

"Yeah, and we can hear everyone around you." Felix replied.

"Good." I said,

"Where are you?" Locus asked.

"At the bar, target on my left. He's drinking right now, I'll make my move soon."

"Good, over and out." Felix said.

The bartender gave me my drink and I nodded. I continued watching my target every now and then. Then I saw him take a glimpse at me. I continued drinking casually. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw him get up and walk towards me. He sat down next to me.

"You look familiar, have I met you before?"

"It depends who's asking." I said.

"Welcome to the NightClub. I'm the owner of this party."

"No kidding." I said. "Must be a great achievement to have such a tall building.

"Thank you. I get that a lot." he answered.

"I'm Angelique." I said

"Stephen." he replied.

We talked over money and life as a billionaire. Then I glanced over and saw Felix waving at me.

"Time to leave. You have five minutes." Locus said.

"Stephen, it was nice to meet you but now I have to go."

"Angelique, say for a while. The night is still young, we have plenty of time to spare."

"I'm really sorry but I have to go."

Stephen then grabbed my arm.

"Let go!" I said.

"I order you to stay."

"Order me?" I asked.

I struggled to break free.

"Two minutes Allora." Felix said.

"He's got me. I may take a few more minutes." I said.

"What?" Stephen and Felix asked.

He saw the earpiece and yanked it out and crushed it. I then stepped on his foot and ran to the roof. I killed a few or maybe many security guards and reached the roof.

"STOP!" it was Stephen.

I turned around on the edge of the building. Many guns were aimed at me.

"I order you--"

"You never order the queen!" I yelled. "It was nice to chat but now I've gotta go."

I then leaned back towards the edge.

"You're party was the bomb." I said.

I dropped. Then the building exploded. I landed on the road and got up a few bruises but I stood up almost unharmed and walked to the car with Locus and Felix waiting.

"We saw you jump the building!" Felix said.

"I'm fine thanks." I said.

I hopped in and we drove back to the Freelancer Base. I popped out my contacts, my white eyes shown in the moonlight. I decided not to replace them with blue ones. I wanted to look around without them, the world seemed brighter.

"We're here." Locus said.

"Thanks again for joining us Angel." Felix said. "Maybe you should become a mercenary."

I thought for a moment.

"Maybe." I said.

"Take this."

Locus handed me a phone.

"Hide it from Scorpion and everyone else." Felix said. "We'll contact you when we need you, and keep the dress. Looks good on you."

I slightly blushed and waved as the drove off. I went into my room and changed into my pajamas.

"Where have you been?"

I turned around startled to find Tucker sitting on my bed.

"Tucker! What are you--"

"What are you doing without telling us you would be somewhere?"

"Look I'm sorry but I had to take care of a few things."

Tucker stared at me for a minute. He walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"As long as you're not dead, Cal isn't going to lash out and kill everyone."

I nodded and Tucker left.