Log Date 4 Church is dead!?!? (Allora's POV)

I woke up later in the afternoon. Everyone seemed.....distant from each other. I saw Kira sitting in the middle of the camp crying. She was covered in dirt and there was a dark stain on her chest, helm off, hair flowing in the wind with drops of tears. "What happened? Where's Church...." I asked.

This was really scaring me now. This never happens. Usually Kira is totally honest with me and doesn't hide much from me.

(Yes, Kira has some secrets that I don't know but I respect that.) She didn't say anything, so I went to find Tucker. Tucker was also quiet. Also Caboose. Ok, now I was REALLY scared.

"I'm gonna see if the...uh... new drop I ordered came in." I said.

"I'm coming with you." said Caboose. He glanced at Kira sadly then Tucker and followed close behind. We made it to the canyon ledge and saw a body. I thought it was a red guy but I saw a familiar glint of icy blue.

"Church......." I murmured. I ran to the bottom of the canyon and immediately started pouring in tears. I feel to my knees in front of his body with the blistering hole there. I cut silver blood from my hand to Caboose's surprise and put some on the hole. It quickly healed.

"How did you do that?!" asked Caboose.

"I was born with it." I said.

"Literally silver blood...." he said.

"Yeah....I gave that name to myself." I said.

I went back to Church and focused on him. It didn't bring him back but he was less in pain on the outside. I smoothed his hair with my delicate fingers and cried even more.

"I'm sorry." said Caboose. "He...um..was a great man--guy----I mean leader."

I wiped my tears.

"Yeah....he was." I said.

Caboose held out his arms in a hug. I took it. He gently fell on the ground and stroked my hair in comfort. I thought it was weird but ignored it and I cried there for a few minutes. He offered me a "Sorry for Your Loss" muffin. I took it.

"Do you know where I can find a shovel and some flowers?" I finally asked.

"I think so.........." said Caboose.

"I want to do a proper burial." I said.

"I think he might want that..." Caboose said.

"Yeah...he would."