Log Date 92 (continued)- Cal and Felix (Allora's POV)

I left my room after a few seconds and headed down to the kitchen. I then heard crashing and yelling. I rushed towards the simulation area and I found Felix and Cal. I ran towards them. With my remaining strength, I put a shield around both of them separately and glared at them.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" I yelled.

They both glared at each other.

"ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER OR WHAT?!" I yelled.

They still stared at each other. I let down the shields and glared at them patiently waiting for an answer.

"You're an ass Felix." Cal said.

"Not my fault your girl has a beautiful body."

"YOU MADE OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE!" Cal yelled.

"SO, I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO!" Felix spat.

"FUCK YOU PERVERT!" Cal yelled.

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" Felix yelled.

They started to fight again. I rolled my eyes and I went into the fight separating them both. I tripped Cal and then I struggled getting Felix away and then he accidentally jabbed me in the side where my bruise was.

I winced as the bruise started bleeding. I brushed off the pain and tried again.

I then managed to break them apart.

"STOP FIGHTING FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I yelled.

I ripped long sleeves off and tied both of them to my side where the bruise was.

"Oh shit." Felix said. "I'm so sorry Angel."

Cal glared at Felix.

"It's fine." I said. "Just do me a favor and STOP FIGHTING!"

Both Cal and Felix stopped glaring and looked at me.

"Now, please stay away from each other and stop fighting over me." I said. "I hate when people I love fight, it's just... highly annoying."

I felt myself become half Azura as I spoke.

"All people do is FIGHT AND THEY NEED TO STOP!" I yelled.

I felt Cal place his hand on my shoulder. Felix walked over but Cal glared at him when he tried to do the same. I bat Cal's hand away and stormed out. I went to the roof and stopped at the doorway.

All people do is fight...

I walked towards the edge of the building and sat on the railing. I looked up to the sky. Then back down to the ground in shame.

"Angel?"

I turned around and York was standing a few yards behind me.

"York?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to find you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm cool."

York frowned.

"You rushed out of the room so yeah, don't give me that."

"Fine." I said. "My parents always fought for... reasons and I hate it when others do. My parent's arguments always get way out of hand."

"Oh, right. You're uh... different."

"Yeah." I said blushing in embarrassment.

"Sorry, that was the wrong thing to say... "

"It's fine. It's not I care." I said.

"That's not--"

"York, I'm okay."

York gave me the "yeah sure" look..

"Okay, look I'm still new to the whole "boyfriend" thing and I still don't know my place. I feel like it's with Cal but there's always times where I'm not sure."

I ran my fingers through my hair frustrated.

"I don't know anything about dating."

"Did you parents give you any advise on this?"

"No. I'm supposed to be married to whoever my parents pick duh."

"Oh... that's... unfortunate."

"Honestly I'll have to do it at some point."

"But... Cal... "

"I know... "

"If you save your kingdom, you lose Cal as you boyfriend from marriage you realize that right?"

"Yes, I'm well aware."

"So... how are you going to break it to him?"

"People grow old and die... I can't."

"So you're going to let him die from a natural death not telling him?"

"Yes... no... I DON'T KNOW!"

I paced around.

"This was so much easier when my life was laid out before me." I muttered.

I sat down on the railing. York sat down next to me and gave me a smile. I looked at him and also smiled.

"Just relax Angel, you'll be fine. Sometimes things just come naturally. Just let things happen and eventually they die down."

"Amen." I said.

We laughed.

"Let's go back inside."

I nodded and followed York back. When we got to the training simulation area everyone was crowded around in a big circle cheering.

"Oh no." I said.

I pushed through the crowd and found Cal and Felix fighting.

They were both equally good so they both had an equal chance of winning. I couldn't watch anymore so I chanted a few words in Unovonian and with a flash of light to silenced everyone I turned into Azura and pinned both of the down.

I looked at Cal and Felix and gave them Azura's death stare.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I yelled.

"Uhh... " Cal and Felix said.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!"

Cal and Felix silenced. I let them go and tried turning back to Allora but miserably failed. I started to crack. I held it together best as I could and ran off tripping but kept running. I went outside then kneeled down and leaned back as Azura took over. A beam of blood red light shot out and I transformed into a demon like creature. I then blacked out.