Log Date 8- I'm Going to Save You, but Who's Going to Save Me? (Allora's POV)

I planned a raid. Yes, I know. Why out of all things Allora? Well, this is actually for O'malley. We have to locate him, find his weakness, destroy him and whatever. After Church's death, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I became the leader of the blue team. Also the raid was Kira's idea. I mean come on, she has the major crush on him. Not me. Though we did break up 2 years ago... ugh, stop Allora, it will only make things worse! Anyway, we got to O'malley's base.

"I....forgot to go to the bathroom..." said Caboose.

I raised my helm to look at him like, "just at least try to hold it in."

"If you urinate on anyone or anything, make sure it's in Tucker's helm." I said.

"GROSS!" said Tucker.

I smiled to myself.

"Now you know how it feels when you try to go out with me and Kira." I said.

"SHH!:" said Frost.

I looked to see O'malley leaving the base.

"OK, in then out." I ordered.

We scouted the area outside while Kira snuck in.

Later, actually 1 hour later we heard a scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

It was Frost.

I ran in to see her on knees caked in blood.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" yelled Tucker.

She looked up weakly and said,

"Run..."

"BE READY!" I ordered.

I looked around the turned back to Frost to see her with a glowing knife to her throat.

"RELEASE HER!" yelled Caboose.

Finally, the boys were taking this seriously.

O'malley slit her and fingered us.

"GET THEM!"

A team of whatever the heck they were swarmed us as O'Malley made his escape. I knew what I had to do. I turned to look for a knife but all I saw was Church half human half ghost shooting the mobs.

"What...." I said.

He ran towards me and hugged me.

I started to cry harder.

"What.." I repeated.

"Did you think I was going to let you die?" he asked.

I looked at Kira. I felt guilty.

"Um..."

Church squeezed me between his chest and his arm to shoot a mob.

"Did you?" he asked.

He sounded concerned. I didn't know. I was dying anyway so I said,

"Yes, you, are!" I yelled.

I pushed him out and I took off my armor which Tucker couldn't help but stare and I sprinted dodging lasers and bullets. I finally got to Kira until I got shot almost right where my heart was.

I screamed.

Church tried to wade through the mobs but got sucked back in. I was crying blood, silver blood. I knew this would happen. It just didn't happen the way I expected it. I ran to Church shooting the mods then stealing his knife and running back to Kira. Church followed.