Log Date Seven (continued) I take over Frost (Church's POV)

I took over Frost! It was weird at first but I got used to it.

"Frost, It's Tucker can I come in?"

I paused, then changed my voice to sound like Frost.

"Come on in Tucker."

He walked in,

"You OK Frost."

"Yeah, I am fine."

"You wanna come inside we are watching a movie and Just wanted to check in to see if you're okay."

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"Good, see ya!" he said.

Then he left.

Then Allora came in.

Oh, no.

She came in with the worst attitude I have ever seen from her. She flopped on the bed then looked at me. Great.

"Hey....." she said.

"Hi." I said back.

Being Kira is awesome. Maybe is should ask about the "thing" she's hiding.

"Um, hey. You've been acting weird for a couple of weeks, are you okay?" I asked.

She stared at me.

"Promise me not to freak out or cry, ok?" she said.

"Ok.."

"I'm dieing."

I stared at her in shock.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

Allora weakly got up and took Kira's helm off and covered her mouth.

"SHHH!" she said.

She uncovered Kira's mouth.

"You might attract Church, and I really don't want to see him right now."

That hurt. What did she have against me?

"Sorry."

"Anyway, I'm not dieing dieing, I'm just running out of my life force."

"How?"

"O'Malley."

"How many--"

"Probability is 20 days. Or 2 weeks and 6 days. But it's still not enough."

"Why didn't you tell Church? It's O'malley this is serious."

She stopped. She finally said,

"I've never told you that I'm over twenty million years old and losing friends and seeing them as ghosts is very common."

She was crying. She hid it though really well.

"I,umm, have to go." I said.

Allora gave a weak smile.

"K. See you later."

She tried to get back to bed but almost hit the floor if I wasn't there.

"Thanks." She said.

I thought of something Kira would say.

"I will always have your back Silver." I said.

"Thanks, bye."

Allora actually made it to the bed and fell asleep when she hit the pillow. She kinda looked cute sleeping. Ugh! Stop thinking about her, we already broke up 2 years back. I un-possessed Kira, who fell on the ground. She shook her head.

"What the-- how did I get here?" she said. "Whatever.."

She went back to her bed. I floated above the ground looking at red base. Looked fine. No one was attacking us or anything. I went back to Blue Base. Now that I know about Allora, how can I save her?