Log Date 58 (continued again) I'm BrOKen (Allora's POV)

I opened a portal to Unova just to calm my mind. I walked across the quartz and rubble broken on the ground. I once lived here.

I grew up here as a child when this place was still overflowing with people. I was the crown jewel. I was going to become Queen Allora of Unova until my father attacked me the day before the coronation. I decided to do something else other than look around. I was going to fix Unova. Then something hit the ground behind me. I looked back to see Cal, Kira and Wash on a hill looking around curiously. I turned away and kept walking.

"Allora!" Kira called.

I kept walking. The burned grass crunched under my bare feet as they ran towards me.

"Allora Ro'Meve!" Kira asked.

I stopped and turned around.

"What are you doing here?" asked Cal.

"Better question is, how did you guys get here?" I asked.

"You left the portal open you idiot." Wash said.

"Oh, hehe... sorry about that." I said.

"So, what are you doing back in Unova?" Kira asked.

I took out my mother's crown.

"Saving my kingdom." I replied.

I walked to the center of the ruins and placed the crown in the center. I chanted a few words in Unovian and my eyes glowed a pure white and blue. I spread my wings out the farthest they would go then chanted more. I closed my eyes and focused all my energy on the castle. Soon enough the castle was rebuilding itself. The windows were back in place, the rooms were pure, the ashes turned back into objects and the castle started floating again. I then landed on the steps with the crown back in my hands. I looked behind me to find the place where I grew up.

I put the crown away as Kira hugged me.

"That was amazing Allora."

"Thanks Kira."

"Color me impressed Allora, you're pretty cool." Cal said.

I smiled at Cal.

"Allora, cracks." Wash reminded me.

I looked at my hands and felt my face to find deeper cracks throughout my body.

"I feel a little hot..." I said.

I knelt down with the agonizing pain flowing through my body.

"Is Allora going to be ok?" asked Cal.

"Why would you waste your life on Kira and Unova?" asked Wash.

"I'm doing what is right." I said. "Including when Church turned into half ghost half human."

"You did that too?" asked Kira.

"Angel stop wasting your life with this bullshit." said Cal.

"Don't tell me what to do." I said.

I weakly got up and walked back to the portal. Kira and Wash left but Cal was still looking at the trajectory of Unova.

"It's beautiful." Cal said.

"Yeah, sure is" I said.

I reopened the portal.

"Like you."

I looked at Cal for a minute.

"You may not remember me but I know you Angel."

I looked at the portal then at Cal.

"I want to remember but I can't. I said.

Cal walked up to me and gave me a hug. I didn't hesitate this time and hugged him back. Even though he wasn't Caboose I should still give him a chance.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance." I said when we let go.

"Nah, it's fine."

I smiled.

"Let's go." I said.

He took my hand and we left Unova behind us.