The Raid (Allora's POV)

FInally, something interesting finally happened. Church took a while to gather everyone together. Tucker was trying to sleep in an extra hour. His response was interesting,

"One more minute mom." he said.

I guess he still thinks he's three. And Caboose was making morning muffins.

Anyway, let's stop talking about muffins and mom and get the point. We are planning to raid the Red Team. I was super excited. Finally, we have some excitement around here. Caboose stayed back to make some victory muffins. I took my mini pistol with Frost and Church. Tucker finally came back but he was holding a teddy bear. Before Church could see it, he took off his helmet and put it in there. I couldn't see his face. He was quicker than I thought, except for running training. He eats too many muffins in his spare time.

Frost had an AK-47 strapped to his back and Church had a sniper rifle. We were scouting the area until I heard Caboose yell,

"FIRE, THERE'S FLIPPEN FIRE ON MY VICTORY MUFFINS!!!!"

Frost and Church looked at me like I was supposed to do something.

"I'll do it!" Tucker said. And ran up the canyon. We started scouting again. Later, Church saw a red guy climbing up the canyon.

"Over there." said Church.

We started running. Tucker came back but was on fire. Well, not him but his butt. I laughed. But not out loud. Then Caboose came back from camp in a tank.

"We couldn't take care of the fire." Caboose said.

"Hey," said Tucker. "I was supposed to pick up chicks like Allora in the tank."

I punched him.

I saw the fire spreading through our camp.

"I'll take care of the camp." I yelled. "You get the red guy."

"GOT IT ALLORA!" said Church. "BE CAREFUL!"

"I'm a BIG girl now Church." I said smiling.

I ran to the camp and put out the fire. Nothing was destroyed. But Church's tent was a bit crisp.

"It's fine." I said to myself.

I ran back to join the fight. I was only a few yards away from the battle scene where the tank and some reds were until I was pushed back from an explosion. I couldn't see well but I saw someone fall. I tried to walk from the pain as I got back up. I staggered. I felt some cinders and other things flood into my lungs. I couldn't breath. Then fainted.

(Don't worry, I didn't die)