Exceed Lovers (Carla x Exceed! Reader) F

Okay, I can't be the only one who thought of this one! It just popped into my head so I went with it! This will be pretty short because I don't know what to write. Enjoy and please don't forget requests, please ;-;

Carla

Stupid Tomcat! He won't stop flirting with me in front of Y/n! He knows I like her and he can't accept that. Y/n is an Exceed from Edolas that was a knight but came with Lisanna. "Carla~kun!" A husky voice called for me. "Yes?" I turned around and saw the (f/c -fur color-) colored exceed with (e/c) eyes. She was wearing a black sports bra and ripped jean shorts. "Hello, Y/n." I blushed. "Have you seen Happy? He ripped my shirt up and now I'm in a bra." Y/n blushed and scratched her head. "He's right behind you, third table." I pointed behind her. She turned around and I saw her guild mark. I've actually never seen it. It was white with magenta outlines. It matched my fur and the outfit I usually wear. I blushed and rubbed my paws together. "HAPPY! YOU RUINED MY SHIRT!" Y/n yelled and summoned a sword. "AH! She found me!" Happy flew away but Y/n caught him. "You shall pay, Tomcat!" Natsu ran over and picked Happy up. "Stop! What'd he do to you?" Natsu asked angrily. Everyone sweatdropped. "Natsu-san? She's not wearing a shirt." Wendy pointed out. "Oh what happened?" Y/n sweat dropped and hit him with her sword. She flew over to me and sat down. She sighed loudly. "Are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Snow Kitty." Y/n smiled at me. I love the nickname she gave me. "I've never seen your guild mark. Why does it match my fur and clothes?" Y/n blushed a dark red and sweat. "Umm...well you see I always found you as inspiration and made my guild mark match you." We were both red and nervous. There was an awkward silence between the two of us and I could hear Lily and Happy's laughter. My cheeks were on fire and I felt as if I was gonna die of embarrassment. "T-t-thank you, Y/n." She giggled and smiled at me. "I know that was embarrassing, I apologize for making you look like a tomato." She teased me on the last bit, I could tell. "Thank you, and no need to tease me!" I yelled and everyone laughed. "I'll make it up to you! Come on I'll take you to the park!" Y/n stood up and held her paw out to me. I blushed and accepted her paw. She pulled me up and we flew out of the guild to the park. "Is this a date?" I asked. "Duh!" Y/n grabbed my hands and carried me.

Back at the guild

"Carla, how could you?" Happy said with anime tears and a fish in his mouth. "(Ship name) IS CANNON!" Mira screamed from the rooftops and danced. Lisanna talked about a wedding and Lucy laughed with Wendy. "Looks like Lis is excited." Lucy laughed. "Carla seemed excited when Y/n asked for her paw." Wendy snickered. "She always has liked Y/n." Wendy looked out the opened guild doors. "Carla." Happy cried and Lily silently judged him.