Journal (Lisanna Strauss x Author! Reader) A + F

I showed you things I wouldn't show anyone. I showed you kindness, "Are you okay?" I showed you anger. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I showed you sadness. "I-it hurts." But, most of all, I showed you, Love. "So cute." No matter how hard I tried, "H-hey, you wanna go on a job?"

"Wanna grab a snack?" You chose...him. "Natsu!"

"Natsu~"

"Natsu, wait up!" I watched silently, jealous of the dragon slayer. I never gave up on you and soon, it happened. "Hey, Lisanna, you wanna go on a job?" I asked you while holding a request. "Sorry, Y/n. Mira-nii and Elfman-nii and I are going on a job, but I'll be back. Bye." Then you kissed my cheek. I became flustered but, of course, you didn't notice. "I just have to say goodbye to Natsu." You said dreamily. I felt jealous and wanted to yell. I smiled, instead.

"Okay! Bye, Lis!" I yelled and waved goodbye to you. I waited patiently and soon got bored. I decided to take the request I offered. "Bye, Minna!" I yelled and ran out of the guild. It took me about two days but soon I came back. I yawned but smiled at the thought of seeing you again. I walked into the guild and saw Mira and Elfman, in bandages and crying. Mira looked up at me with tears. Then, I was told the worst words in my life. "She's gone."

I cried for weeks. I wouldn't eat, I wouldn't sleep, and I wouldn't leave my house. How could I? I was too busy staring at your picture. One day, I heard Natsu made a personal grave. I went to it, I had already gone to the church one 12 times. When I made it to the spot I broke down. Everyone knows this place as Natsu and your place but before him...this was our spot.

"Lis?" I asked you. "Yeah?" You looked at me with your blue eyes. "Do you think we'll always be together?" I asked with worried eyes. "Of course! We're best friends! And we will always be." I blushed at your statement. I don't know how, or why. But, I knew I fell in love with you at that moment. We may have been young but, boy or girl, I was in love with you, Lisanna Strauss.

"LISANNA!" I screamed and fell to my knees. "Come back, just...*sob*...come back." I held onto my knees and stared at the ground. "Come back...please. Come...back."

Years later Natsu moved on, he even brought a girl named Lucy. I sat in the back of the guild, your sweatshirt resting over my shirt. I stared at the girl. She was like you, but no one could replace you. I soon got to know Lucy and became her friend. Then one day the guild was transported to a different world, Edolas. I managed to find Natsu, Wendy, a new girl, Happy, and Carla, a cat-like Happy. We walked and walked until we found a place, Fairy Tail. When we walked inside everyone was different. Lucy was mean, Gray was bundled up in clothes and was obsessed with Juvia, the new girl again, Juvia hated Gray, and Elfman was a woos. Then, I saw you.

You were yelling at the Edolas Jet and Droy. Natsu spoke up, breaking the silence. He was staring at you but I saw you staring at me. While Natsu explained our situation I saw you walk outside. I followed her, I went out the front door, though. Then I saw you crying, over Natsu. I was jealous again but I just watched you cry. Even though everyone thought you were dead, I knew you weren't the Lisanna from Edolas. After a while, I lost Natsu and Wendy and stayed with you. I tried to talk to you but the timing was always terrible. Then we got into a fight.

Everyone was fighting and I couldn't find you. When I did we were all being taken back to Earthland. I watched Edolas Mira and Elfman hold onto you. When they released you, you came floating at me and I caught you. "Are you okay?" I asked you. "Y-Y/n?!" You screamed and hugged me. I blushed a dark red and held you. When we made it back Lily, a cat-like Happy and Carla, tied us up. He dragged us to see everyone. When you saw Natsu you tackled him in a hug. I contained my jealousy and smiled. You then ran to Mira and Elfman. After that, you came to the guild. Everyone tried to hug you but Elfman punched them.

I laughed and we had a party. I went back to the back and watched the party. Soon Natsu and Gray forced me to drink a beer and I ended up drinking five. You laughed at my drunk state, the confused drunk. "Where am I?" I asked. "Fairy tail." You answered. "You are pretty," I said in a flirty voice. You started blushing and then Elfman yelled at me. Later we all fell asleep. When I woke up I was holding you. I smiled and walked away. I spoke to Natsu. "Hey," I whispered. "Sup." He said tiredly. "You still love her?" I suddenly asked him. "What? Who?"

"Lisanna." I rolled my eyes at him. "Nah, that was a long time ago." I nodded and left.

I stared at my final copy. "Almost done," I whispered and grabbed my coffee. "Hey, Y/n, can we talk?" I looked up and saw the one and only, Lisanna. "Yeah," I said and set my stuff down. We walked upstairs and she started talking. "Y/n, I love you. I don't know if you feel the same or if you even considered being a relationship, but I love you more than words can describe!" I stared shocked at Lisanna. My best friend, my true love, just said she loves. I smiled and leaned in. "Took you long enough." Then I kissed her soft lips. She gasped in the kiss but soon kissed me back. I held Lisanna's waist and she rested her hands on my chest. When we broke apart the blush was huge. "I love you, too," I whispered.