You're Better Than This (Juvia Lockser x Raven Tail Member! Reader) A + L💚

Sequel to "Drip, Drip, Drop"

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Grand Magic Games!" The crowd erupted into cheers. People screamed loudly, holding banners and ringing cowbells. "I am your host Chapati, and with me, as a co-host, this year is Mr. Yajima!" Chapati said happily into the microphone. The crowd clapped. "In 8th place, we have Fairy Tail!" The crowd booed loudly as Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Elfman walked into the arena. Natsu was openly annoyed and angry about this fact. "In 7th, Quatro Cerberus!" The crowd cheered louder, but only slightly. "In 6th place is Mermaid Heel!" A group of all girls walked into the arena, earning much more cheers. "In 5th place is Blue Pegasus!" Ichiya, Ren, Hibiki, Eve, and a man in a freaking bunny suit walked in. Erza shivered at the sight of Ichiya. "4th place we have, Lamia Scale!" Gray glared at Lyon, who glared right back. "In 3rd," a black mist appeared, "Raven Tail!" Fairy Tail gasped as five people walked into the arena. One of them had hair that was y/h/l and y/h/c. Her eyes were y/e/c and she was in a red crop top, ripped black jeans, and had leather cuffs around her wrists. Y/n Y/l/n glanced at Gray, who seemed to recognize her instantly.

"In 2nd place, Fairy Tail Team B?!" Chapati yelled/asked. Everyone looked in shock as Juvia, Mira, Laxus, Gajeel, and Mystogan walked into the arena. Y/n stared at Juvia in a mix of horror, shock, and joy. Juvia didn't notice Y/n because she was too distracted by Gray, and Natsu was yelling. "In 1st place, you know them, you love them, Sabertooth!" All of the crowd screamed. Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Orga, and Rufus walked into the arena. Y/n, unlike most everyone, couldn't care less about Sabertooth being in first. She already knew they'd be in first place.

The first game was hidden. Fairy Tail A sent in Gray and B sent in Juvia. Y/n opened her mouth to offer, but Alexei beat her to it, "Nullpudding." He said. Nullpudding smirked before jumping into the arena. Y/n growled lowly at him. "I was gonna offer, y'know?" Flare hit Y/n in the back of the head. "No arguing." She snapped. "Whatever. Where's Master Ivan anyways? You'd think he'd want to see Nullpudding beating the fairies." Alexei turned Y/n head to the game. "Stop talking, and just watch."Y/n reluctantly did as she was told. Juvia was doing well until she started getting eliminated by Nullpudding. "Why is he only going for Fairy Tail? He could get more points if he-" Alexei hit Y/n across the face. No one noticed, besides Lucy. "I told you to shut up."

"Right, sorry." The game ended. Gray got last place and Juvia was in 7th. "Nice work," Alexei told Nullpudding when he returned. "Our first match of the day will be Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail A," Lucy looked determined, "vs Flare Corona from Raven Tail." Y/n gulped. She knew how violent and sadistic Flare was, this wouldn't be good.

"Blondie's putting Flare in the dirt!" Nullpudding yelled in shock. Y/n watched, holding her breath, as Lucy started chanting her final spell. When the dust cleared. Flare was unharmed. "What the-" Y/n looked at Obra. "You..." She turned her attention back to the arena. Lucy was crying as everyone booed her. That's when Y/n noticed Juvia and Gajeel. The two had finally spotted her, and they looked horrified to see her with the Raven Tail emblem. Right where her Phantom Lord emblem was, on her stomach. She avoided all eye contact with them.

"Y/n!" Y/n turned around to see Juvia marching towards her. The third battle was going on, so Juvia and Y/n took the chances to get a breather. "Juvia..." Y/n trailed off, looking at the ground. "What are you doing in Raven Tail?!" Juvia yelled. "I...look, Phantom disbanded. You joined a new guild, I had the right. I had no money, no food, I was living on the streets, then Ivan found me. He told me I could join his guild as long as I promised to help him. I thought you were gone, dead. When I joined, he didn't say anything about Fairy Tail, he actually left them be for the seven years you were gone. Only now is he determined to destroy you. I'm in too deep, if I leave now, he'll go after me. I can't risk that."

"You're better than this. Better than them." Juvia gripped Y/n's shoulders. "No, I'm not! I tried to destroy Fairy tail! I did horrible things when I was a Phantom Member! In Raven Tail I'm accepted for the hotheaded lightning mage I am! I am the best! Sure, we aren't as happy as you and your guild are, but we're better," Y/n was running on her anger, "we're stronger! We'll kick your asses just like we did to your blonde friend!" Juvia released Y/n. "You do know what this means, Gajeel and I will defeat you." Y/n smirked. "Sounds fun, I hope I can see you fight for real. See ya." Y/n walked away with her hands in her pockets.

Day Three

"Hey, I'm back." Y/n said, walking to her guildmates. She had gone to the bathroom because her nose started bleeding. She had fought someone from Quatro Puppy. No one responded, not even Flare. "Hello? Anyone listening?" Y/n then noticed Laxus fighting Alexei. "That poor man, Alexei gonna destroy him." Y/n told Flare. She didn't respond. "What's up with you guys?" Y/n asked. She didn't notice Bisca aiming her sniper rifle at the team, or the thunder legion and Lisanna watching her. "Why is she the only one moving, or speaking?" Warren asked. "I'm not sure," Lisanna responded. Y/n looked at the battle. "Hold on..." Then it clicked. "Shit!" Y/n ran out of the box, heading for the announcers. "I have to call off the fight before things go too far." Juvia stopped Y/n.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked sharply. "Juvia, let me through, this is serious!" Y/n yelled. "NO! You are Raven Tail scum if I let you through you'll cheat, just like all of them!" Y/n was hurt by Juvia's words. "Let. Me. Through." Y/n ordered. "I said, no." Y/n pinned Juvia to the floor. Juvia looked up at Y/n with wide eyes and a blush. The lightning mage was red too, but she was too angry. "Take that back! Now! I am nothing like them! I'm not scum!" Juvia furrowed her eyebrows. "Then why are you with them?! Why are you part of their guild?! You left me that day! You told me you loved me and just left! I never got to tell you," Y/n's eyes were wide, "I loved you, too!"

Y/n smashed her lips onto Juvia's lips. Both of them were angry, but they calmed down the longer they kissed. Juvia had wrapped her legs around Y/n's waist and put her arms around her neck. Y/n nipped at Juvia's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Juvia granted it. The two girls' tongues battled for dominance. When they pulled apart, Y/n buried her face in Juvia's chest. "I'm sorry! I thought you would never love me back! I was wrong, and I'm sorry!" Juvia hugged Y/n with tears in her eyes. "I do, I love you." Y/n and Juvia stood up, holding hands. "Come with me." Juvia nodded and let Y/n drag her to the announcers' box. The match was still going on. "What are you two-" Y/n grabbed the mic. "Stop the match!" She yelled into it. Everyone, including Sabertooth, looked at her shocked. "What, why?" Chapati asked into the mic. "That isn't Alexei, and those aren't Raven Tail members!" Just as Y/n said that Laxus appeared, punching Ivan.

All of the Raven Tail members were there, and the ones in the box disappeared. "I knew it! Ivan was Alexei the whole fucking time!" Countless parents covered their children's ears. Y/n blushed when she realized she said that through the microphone. "Sorry." She handed Chapati the mic then backed away. 

Raven Tail was disqualified and the members of the booth were taken by the council. Y/n was greeted by the whole Fairy Tail guild when she left the arena. "Uh...okay, I'd just like to point out, I wasn't in the arena with them, so please don't jump me or any-" Makarov started laughing. "Jump you? Don't worry child, we are here to thank you." Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Thank me?"

"You didn't cheat like the rest, plus you tried to tell all of us," Gray said with a thankful smile. "Oh, right. I had my suspicions that Ivan was Alexei, I just had no evidence, besides that fact that Ivan was hardly ever at the matches."

"Why weren't you told about Alexei?" Erza asked. "Ivan knew about my past connection to Gajeel and Juvia, he didn't trust me enough to tell me jack. All I knew about the guild was that Ivan created it to get revenge on Fairy Tail." Everyone looked at Gajeel. "Speaking of Juvia," Gajeel said, "where is she?" Lucy finished. "Sorry, I'm late," Juvia said, running towards everybody. "Where were you?" Lucy asked. "I was getting this." Juvia held up a ring. "What is-"

"You kept it?" Know all attention was on Y/n. Juvia nodded. She ran up to Y/n. After slipping the ring onto her own finger, Juvia kissed Y/n on the lips softly. The entire guild yelled in confusion. "You two are-" Y/n cut Gray off by kissing back. The two girls pulled away with small blushes. "Join Fairy Tail," Juvia said. Y/n looked at Makarov with wide eyes. "You've proven yourself, child. Everybody," Makarov faced everyone else, "welcome your new member, Y/n Lockser!" Juvia blushed. "Looks like he understood the meaning of the ring." Y/n said with a smile. Juvia hugged her with a smile. "Thank you, Juvia."