Moving In "Party" (Lucy Heartfilia x Flare Corona) L

Pt. 2 to I Love You, I Really Do, requested by: LuceTheKiller

Lucy

Flare pinned me against the wall then started sucking my neck. I blushed but a soft moan escaped my mouth. As Fare continued to kiss my neck she found my sweet spot. Flare started biting the spot making me scream in pleasure. I thought I heard someone yell, "NOPE," but I'm not sure. Flare kissed down me until she reached my breast. She made eye contact with me before but one in her mouth. I blushed the shade of her hair but I was getting excited. I wrapped my legs around Flare as she licked around my nipple. "F-Flare," I moaned. "Yes, Lucy?" She asked me. "Do me already."

"As you wish." I unwrapped my legs from around Flare and prepared myself. Flare stuck in one finger causing me to scream. Flare kissed my hip to calm me down. It was working well so as she moved her finger around she continued to kiss my hip. "More," I begged quietly. "Louder."

"More," I said louder. "Even louder, Blondie." Ugh. "MORE!" I screamed. Flare smirked then stuck two more fingers in. I moaned as I bucked my hips. Flare pulled in and out of me but it wasn't enough. "You're tougher than I thought you would be." I looked down at Flare she had lovesick eyes like me. She pulled out of me. "What are you-Ah~!" Flare put her tongue inside of my womanhood and I was going crazy. "Ugh! Flare~!" I put one hand on the back of her head and put the other on her nipple. She gasped when I started rubbing it. Flare continued to do me while I played with her nipple until she hit the spot. "AH!" I reached my climax and came into her mouth. I almost came completely again when I saw Flare swallow the whole load. I got a devious smirk. "Your turn." I pushed Flare against the edge of the tub with a large smirk. Her eyes were large but she was blushing.

I connected our lips. Flare kissed back so I bit her bottom lip. Flare whimpered, opening her mouth wide enough for me to slip my tongue inside. As we French kissed I ran my hand up and down her thigh. Flare moaned loudly from the combination. I pulled back. "Ready?" She nodded. I slipped it two fingers and Flare screamed. "Shh." I kissed her shoulder and it calmed her down like the hip did for me. Flare panted heavily as I moved around inside of her. "Say my name."

"L-Lucy," Flare whispered in my ear. "You how I want you to say it~." I cooed, decreasing my speed. "Lucy~!" She screamed earning the speed back. I started getting bored so I pulled out. "W-what?" Flare asked me. I lifted both of Flare's legs. I was getting a full view of her womanhood. Flare blushed a dark red. I leaned in until my tongue was inside of her. Flare screamed in immense pleasure. Flare put both hands on the back of my head and pushed me forward. Flare wrapped her legs around me. I used my hands to play with her breasts. "L-Lucy, I-I'm c-cumming!" I smirked. When I found the spot and hit it perfectly the white liquid came into my mouth. I swallowed it just like Flare. I got the same reaction from her that I gave her.

I pulled away from Flare, leaning against one end of the tub. Both of us were panting heavily. "That was an interesting moving in party." I teased. Flare blushed darker than her own hair. Later that night Flare changed into a T-shirt and shorts and I changed into my pajamas. We climbed into bed with smiles. I pecked her lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Lucy."