Lucy's Mine! (Lucy Heartfilia x Female! Natsu Dragneel) F

Lucy

This happened because of Natsu. He read a spell and now the opposite sex versions of ourselves are here. "So you're Luke and I'm Lucy?" I was talking to the male version of me. "Yes. And that's Natsu?" He pointed to Natsu. "Yes, and that's Natshi?" I pointed at the female Natsu. She looked over at me and smiled widely. "Yep. That's me!" She walked over and smiled at me. "I'm Lucy." We shook hands. 'Her hands are warmer than Natsu's.' I looked behind Natshi and saw Natsu fighting Gray and the female Gray. "Umm...Natsu why are you fighting two Gray's?" I sweatdropped. "Why are you holding hands with my female counterpart?" Natsu said with jealousy. I looked down and saw we were holding hands. "Uh!" I blushed and let go of Natshi's hand. "S-sorry, Natshi." I heard Luke snicker at me. "It's okay Luce!" She smiled and I blushed darker. "Hey you can't call her that!" Natsu yelled. "Why not?!" Natshi yelled. "I call her Luce so you can't." Natsu smashed his head against hers. "Please don't do this here." I blushed a dark red. "I can call her whatever I want!" Natshi smashed her head harder against Natsu's. I was blushing and everyone was laughing. "Lu-chan, looks like you got two admirers!" Levy laughed. Then I felt Natsu grab my arm. "Mine!" I blushed. Then I felt my arm between breasts. I looked over at Natshi. "No! I want her for myself."

They kept pulling me their ways and yelling, "MINE!" or "NO MINE!" Everyone was laughing like crazy maniacs while I just stood there, blushing. "I knew her longer! I saved her!" Natsu yelled. "She blushes whenever I speak to her!" Natshi yelled louder. "Prove it!" Natsu pouted. "Hey, Luce!" I looked over at Natshi. "I like your guild hall." She said with a cute smile. I blushed red. "U-uh...uh...t-thanks." I rubbed my legs and arms together. "Haha!" Natshi teased him and I realized that I just showed everyone I like Natshi. I covered my face and screamed. Thankfully it was muffled. "Looks like Natshi's finally found someone to love." Jenny, the girl version of Jet, laughed. I blushed a darker red. Then I realized I was bleeding. "Hey is she okay?" Earl, Erza's counterpart, asked. Everything was getting darker. Then I pretty sure I fainted.

Natshi

Lucy fainted from blood loss. I caught her before she hit the ground. Her face was red, her eyes were swirls, and blood was streaming down her face. "Too much. Don't you think Salamander?" Gabriela, Gajeel's female part, laughed at me. I blushed red. "Awe come on! I didn't mean to...to...to do this." I picked her up bridal style, much to my male opposites disapproval. I carried her to the infirmary and set her down. "Wendell can you stop talking to your new girlfriend and help Luce!" I yelled at the blue-headed boy. He blushed and healed Luce. I sat down next to her and waited for her to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around. When she saw me she blushed redder than I could imagine. "I fainted didn't I?" She sat up and shyly twiddled her fingers. "Yeah, but it was cute." I smiled and she laughed. "Thanks, Natshi." She smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and laughed nervously. 'So...wanna go out sometime?" I asked her.

"I'd love to go on a date with you!" Lucy smiled as wide as her lips would allow. 'She's mine. Take that Natsu, I got Lucy for myself'