I'm Back (Lucy Heartfilia x Older! Wendy Marvell) A + F

Wendy

"Where are they?" I asked in a quiet voice. It's been 1 year. "Where is she?" Tears pricked my eyes and I covered my face. "Lucy," I whispered and wiped my eyes. "Lucy, come back, please!" I yelled and cried harder. "Come back, please. I miss you."

7 years later

"Wendy! Twilight Ogre is coming!" Max yelled and I dashed out of the infirmary. It has been six years since my team and friends went missing. The guild has fallen since then and Twilight Ogre keeps coming for debt. "We're here for our money."

"You're not getting any damn money." I snapped. I've gotten more confident, and brave. My figure has also changed, I have curves, height, and breasts. Romeo then got involved. "Romeo-nii! Stop!" I tried to stop him but failed. He was about to be punched but the guy was kicked into the wall. When the dust cleared the sight before I made my eyes water. "We're back!" Natsu yelled. He looked over at Romeo and me with wide eyes. "Natsu/Big Bro." We said together and cried. "You've gotten bigger!" He yelled and smiled at us. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Mira, Happy, Carla, Lily, and best of all, Lucy. "L-Lucy!" I yelled and tackled her in a hug. "Wendy? Wendy!" Lucy started crying and hugged me tightly. "You're back! You're back! You're back!" I squealed and cried while hugging Lucy. "I'm back. I'm back. I'm back."

"Look how you've grown. How old are you now?"

"Eighteen years old."  I smiled and Lucy teared up even more. "I missed so much. But, now I'm back." Lucy said and kissed my forehead. My cheeks heated up and I touched my forehead. I looked at Lucy but saw her talking to Reedus. "Was there something there...and I didn't know it?" I asked myself and felt my heartbeat. "Ch-I mean Wendy, are you okay?" Carla flew over to me. "C-Carla! Y-yes. I'm just happy you're all back."

Later that day, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and I were sitting in the backyard. "The guild has gotten weaker since you left," I said to the three. "Romeo and I take jobs but it isn't enough."

"You go on solo jobs?!" Lucy yelled. "Y-yes. I'm actually an S-class wizard." I said shyly. They looked with wide, confused eyes. "I spent my time sulking like everyone else, but I also trained." I smiled and Lucy proudly wrapped an arm around me. "That's my Wendy." She said. My cheeks heated up and I shyly looked at my squirming hands. "Hey Wendy, I wanna talk to you real quick," Lucy whispered in my ear and my cheeks blew up into a red. I quickly nodded my head and Lucy grabbed my hand. We walked up a hill so we could get a big view of Magnolia. "So pretty," Lucy said while looking out. Then she sighed. "I-I've been gone too long. My dad might be gone for all I know." Lucy's eyes started watering. "LUCY!" I yelled and hugged her from behind.

"Please don't cry..." I begged and dug my face into her back. Lucy started giggling and turned around. "Look at you." She cupped my face. "You're so pretty." Then I felt lips on mine. My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do. Lucy Heartfilia was kissing me. I then realized I love Lucy. I guess there was always something there. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed back. We kissed a little longer until we needed air. We broke apart with rosy cheeks. "I love you, Wendy," Lucy said and grabbed my hand. "I love you, too, Lucy." I grabbed her hand back and we walked to the guild. "Hey!" I yelled and waved with my free hand. "Hey, Wen- Are you holding hands?!" Romeo yelled. Everyone's heads turned and looked at us.

"You two are dating?!" Natsu yelled after we explained. "Y-yes," I said shyly. "But you're way too young!" Natsu yelled once again. "No, she's eighteen now and I didn't age." Lucy stuck her tongue out and wrapped her arms around me. Natsu growled and Gray laughed at him. When night came Luc and I walked back home together. Since she is in so much debt to her landlady I offered for her to stay at Fairy Hills with me. "I'd love to." We walked into my room and sat down on the bed. I changed into a baby blue pajama top and Lucy wore an old pink shirt. We laid down on the bed and fell asleep, with Lucy spooning me. "I love you." I managed to say before falling asleep.