Discomfort (Lucy Heartfilia x Celestial Spirit! Reader) RS

Requested by: bronxsprint

Lucy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to the sound of loud banging on my door. I turned my head, Y/n was still asleep. I swung my legs over my bed and answered the door. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Lisanna all stood in front of me, not to mention furious. "Hey, bitch," Natsu smirked. The group got closer to me. Before Natsu and Gray could grab me a hand grabbed my shoulder. I looked up. Y/n was staring at the 5 with stone cold eyes. "Y/n," I whispered shocked. "Listen, I made my point clear. Stay. Away." Natsu growled lowly. "What right do you have? You're just her shield, her plaything, her to-" A loud echo rang. Lisanna, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Natsu, and Y/n looked shocked at me. Natsu held his cheek in pure shock while I had angry tears in my eyes. "Don't ever call my girlfriend my tool, bastard." Gray grabbed my wrist with eyes of murder. "Let her go!" Y/n yelled. Now Erza was fighting with her. Natsu grabbed my other wrist and I tried pulling away. "Natsu! Gray!" A booming voice rang throughout the area. We all turned our heads to see the master and the entire guild. "Release her." Natsu and Gray let me go quickly. I noticed everyone glaring at me. Y/n noticed too so she hugged me from behind. She growled a bit.

"Calm down, even I can agree that this behavior is disrespectful."

"If you think that then why have you let Lucy be abused for three months?" I stayed quiet and let Y/n defend me. "Pardon?" The shock on Y/n's face made my gut wrench. "We told her if she told you her precious spirits wouldn't be the only thing in danger." Y/n started shaking. I couldn't tell if she was angry or scared. "You...you...you...BASTARD!" Y/n yelled then tackled Natsu. I tried to pull them apart but Macao and Cana held me back. "Stop! Stop! Y/n!" I yelled with tears falling down my cheeks. As I watched my spirit fight I felt guiltier. "I said...STOP!" Everyone stopped then looked at me. The anger on my face was pure. I pushed Cana and Macao off of me and walked in front of Y/n, who Natsu was beating.

"Leave, now. You have brought shame to this guild. To master. Leave me be." Natsu started chuckling. "And what if I don't." My eyes hardened. "What do you think, Salamander?" I spat. Everyone gasped. "Lucy, stop, he's too strong." Y/n pleaded. "Forced gate closer: The Elemental Knight, Y/n," I said calmly while holding Y/n's silver key. "LUCY! DON'T CLOSE MY GATE!" Too late, Y/n was gone and it was just me and Natsu. "You asked for it. Fire dragon iron fist!" I ducked quickly then Lucy kicked his gut. Before he could react, I punched him in the face. "Fire dragon wing-"

"Lucy kick!" I kicked Natsu roughly. Hours and hours of the fight went by. I was tired but so was Natsu. "One final move." Natsu chuckled. "Fire dragon sword." I sword formed in Natsu's hands. I'm too weak to move. So when the sword was thrown I closed my eyes and prepared for death. I heard the sound of the sword going through something but I didn't feel pain. I opened my eyes. Y/n was hugged me, her face in my waist. I looked at her with horrified eyes as her blood splattered. She looked up at me with a smile. "Eleven years of loving you, protecting you, now," I cupped her face as I bent down, tears running down my cheeks. Y/n smiled brightly. "My job, while not completed, has been..." Y/n fell into my stomach. "amazing." I stared at Y/n with tears running down my face and onto her limp body. Then she started turning into dust. I stumbled up and tried to grab the dust but it was too thin. I tripped over myself and landed at Natsu's feet. Even he was horrified. I turned my head slightly to everyone, they were shocked as well. I sobbed loudly. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I cried until all I felt was anger. "Dragneel," I whispered. "I'LL KILL YOU!" There was a blast of golden light. Natsu stared at me terrified.

"Star dress form: Elemental Knight!" My sword caught fire but it was golden

"Star dress form: Elemental Knight!" My sword caught fire but it was golden. Then water, then lighting, finally stars. All of it was a brilliant gold and the rising moon making it dark made me glow. "My will to live, my happiness, confidence, faith, courage, my lover," Natsu backed away. "All of it!" He hit the edge of the lake. "I LOST IT ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A FAMILY!"

"Lucy..." Natsu pleaded. "Well, no more. Celestial impact!" I drove the sword through Natsu but that wasn't it. A blast, like the last one, exploded throughout Magnolia. Screams of my "guild mates" were heard. When the light cleared the only ones left were me and Makarov. "Lucy." Tears filled his eyes. I glanced at him. Then smiled. Slowly I started disappearing like Y/n. "I had a great two years, Makarov, but, I think...my times up." Then I was gone.

I opened my eyes. I was standing in a ballroom. White pillars, a large, tall ceiling with golden chandeliers, and a dance floor made of marble. I was standing at the top of steps in a long, gold ball gown. Stars ran along the trim, I had a tiara on and glass slippers. I stared at the magnificent ballroom until someone said my name. "Lucy?" I gasped. I looked at the bottom of the stairs where I saw Y/n. She was in an amazing black tux with a silver tie. Tears ran down our cheeks but we smiled. I picked up my dress and ran towards her. When there were five steps left I jumped. Y/n caught me then spun me around. We cried and laughed. "Lucy!" She yelled. We kissed passionately and Y/n's speed decreased. We broke apart but our foreheads were connected. 'My knight, my love, my light, and my everything. I love you, and I will never let you go because you mean more to me than anything could.'

.
.
  .
   .
    .
      .
       .