Satisfied (Hamilton Crossover: Erlu) A

A/n: Hamilton belongs to Lin-Manuel Miranda

Lucy Heartfilia

I faced myself in the reflection of the wine. I couldn't take back what had just happened. My brother, Jellal, has married Erza Scarlet. I released a shaky breath before standing up. The best man, Natsu Dragneel, made my introduction. "And now, the maid of honor, Lucy Heartfilia!" Cheers filled the room as I walked to the center, right in front of Erza and Jellal. I raised my glass with a small smile. "A toast to the groom!" I nodded my head to Jellal. "To the bride!" Erza smiled at me. "From your sister," I swallowed a lump in my throat, "who is always by your side." Jellal's smile widened. "To your union-" A few men dressed in blue coats yelled, "To the revolution." I glared at them before continuing. "-and the hope that you provide." I winked, causing the two to blush. "May you always, be satisfied!"

Rewind. Rewind. Helpless, sky's, sky's. Drowin' in em. Drowin', rewind.

I remember that night. I just might regret that night for the rest of my days. I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win our praise. I remember that dreamlike candlelight, like a dream that you can't quite place. But Erza Scarlet, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face. I have never been the same. Gorgeous red hair and a dazzling smile. And when you said, "Hi," I forgot my dang time. Set my heart aflame, every part aflame.

This is not a game.

"You strike me," I raised my eyebrow at Erza as she leaned against the bar counter, "as a woman who has never been satisfied." The smirk that spread onto her face made me red. I put on an angry face and said, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean. You forget yourself." I turned my head so Erza wouldn't see my blush. "You're like me," My eyes widened, "I'm never satisfied." I turned to face Erza directly. "Is that right?" Erza smiled slightly at me. "I have never been satisfied."

"My name is Lucy Fernandes." I held my hand out Erza to take. Erza bowed, taking my hand and kissing the back of it. "Erza Scarlet." While  I was red, I smirked playfully. "Where's your family from?" Erza's eyes widened and she swiftly straightened up. "Unimportant. There's a million things I haven't done," I watched as Erza backed away into the crowd, "but just you wait. Just you wait."

So this is what it feels like to match wits with someone at your level! What the hell is the catch It's the feeling of freedom, of seein' the light? It's Yuri Dreyar with a key and a kite! You see it, right? The conversation lasted two minutes, maybe three minutes. Everything we said in total agreement, it's a dream and it's a bit of a dance. A bit of a posture, it's a bit of a stance. She's a bit of a flirt, but I'm going to give it a chance. I asked about her family, did you see her answer? Her hands started fidgeting, he looked askance? She's penniless, she's flying by the seat of her pants. 

Beautiful, boy does she know it. Short hair and she can't even grow it! I wanna take her far away from this place, then I turn and see my brother's face and he is.

Helpless...

And I know he is-

Helpless...

And her eyes are just-

Helpless...

And I realize...

I walked through the crowd of people towards Erza, Jellal watching after me in shock and terror. I grab her arm, putting on a fake smile. Without words, I started leading her.

Three fundamental truths at the exact same time.

"Where are you taking me?" Erza asked, looking back at the people she was talking to. With a smirk, I poked her nose. "I'm about to change your life." Erza copied the smirk. She cooed, "Then, by all means, lead the way."

Number One!

I'm a girl in a world where my only job is to marry rich.
My Father has no eldest son, so I'm the one who has to social climb for one.
So I'm the oldest and the wittiest and the gossip in Crocus is insidious.
And Erza is penniless.
Ha! That doesn't make me want her any less.

I stopped walking, startling Erza. Jellal was in front of us with a nervous smile. "Jellal Fernandes," He bowed, "it's a pleasure to meet you." Erza glanced at me, her smirk returning once again. "Fernandes?" She asked. I smiled and giggled, "My brother."

Number Two!

She's after me because of a Fernandes Child.
That elevates her status, I'd have to be naive to set that aside
Maybe that is why I introduce her to Jellal. Now that's her groom.
Nice going, Lucy, she was right,
You Will Never Be Satisfied.

Jellal stood up straight. "Thank you for all your service." Erza walked forward. "If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it." She threw in a wink, making Jellal's blush deepen. I turned around, waving my hand. "I'll leave you to it!"

Number Three!

I know my Brother like I know my own mind!
You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind.
If I tell him that I love her, he'd be silently resigned.
She'd be mine.
He would say, "I'm Fine."

She'd Be Lying!

But when I fantasize at night, it's Erza's eyes.
As I romanticize what might have been if I hadn't sized her up so quickly.
At least my dear Jellal's her husband;
At least I keep her eyes in my life.

I sucked in a breath before yelling, "To the groom!" Jellal ran towards me, hugging me tightly from the side. "To the bride!" Erza slowly approached us, resting a hand on my shoulder. "From your sister! Who's always by your side!" Jellal kissed my forehead. "To your union, and the hope that you provide." I wrapped my arms around Erza, hugging her. "May you always, be satisfied."

And I know,
He'll be happy as her groom.
And I know,
She will never be satisfied.
I will never be satisfied.