Her Prince Is A Girl (Erza Scarlet x Lucy Heartfilia) F

Erza

"Will. You. Go. Out. With. Me?"

"You sound like a robot."

"Will you please go out with me."

"Relax a bit, Erzy, you sound like a girl asking their strict parent for the salad."

"I love you, Lucy, will you go out with me?" A silence filled my room. "PERFECT!" I invited Milliana over to help me ask Lucy out. I've had the biggest crush on her for the longest time. "I don't know, I think she has a thing for Natsu." Milliana looked at me blankly. "Are you kidding me? Do you want a third parties opinion?" I nodded. Milliana opened the door and Bisca, Wendy, Juvia, and Levy all fell on top of each other. I looked at them shocked. "We're sorry, but Lu-chan and you would make the greatest couple." Levy insisted. I sighed. "Fine." They all smiled. "Good luck, Erzy!" Milliana yelled as I walked away from Fairy Hills. When I reached Lucy's apartment Natsu and Happy flew out the door. "And stay out!" I nervously cleared my throat.

Lucy looked at me then brightened up. "Erza," I walked over. "What do I owe the pleasure? Wow, that was stupid." We both awkwardly laugh. I could feel Natsu and Happy watching us. "I was wondering, would you please meet me at the Sakura trees?" I asked nervously. Lucy blushed. "Y-yes!" I smiled brightly. "7:00, and wear something nice!" I yelled then ran away, beaming the entire time. When I burst through the doors all the girls were looking at me. "So?" Wendy asked. "We're meeting at 7:00."The girls burst into cheers. "Alright, we shall get Erza ready!" Carla yelled. "Aye, ma'am!"

7:00

I nervously waited in a knee-high black dress, white flats, and my hair was in curls. I twirled a yellow rose behind my back. I saw a figure approach, Lucy. She was in a yellow dress, blue flats, her hair was in a bun, and she was wearing heart earrings. I blushed a dark red. "Erza, what did you want?" Lucy asked shyly. I smiled shyly then wrapped something around her neck. It was a necklace with a gold chain, the charm was a star. Lucy looked at it shocked. "Read the back," I mumbled. When Lucy read the back she gasped. I was ready for the biggest rejection of my life. "Yes." I opened my eyes then looked at her with wide eyes. "What?" I asked. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lucy then kissed me passionately. I kissed back happily. I wrapped my arms around her waist then spun her around. We broke apart with smiles. "I love you," Lucy said with her forehead against mine. "I love you, too."

'You are my light, my life, my princess. Accept me as your prince.'