Attics Became Less Clean (Erza Scarlet x Shy! Reader) L

Requested by JoeyWong928

Erza

I was sitting in the guild in my regular clothes, but I wasn't in my armor. I was eating a strawberry cheesecake when a girl with a huge chest sat down next to me. I looked over and saw Y/n, the shyest person I know. Alas, she's very shy but also very sexy....hold on...CRAP I CALLED HER SEXY! She is though, she has perfect curves, great face structure, a nice ass, and huge breasts. I was staring off into space the I saw Y/n's face was super red and mostly everyone was laughing. "E-E-Erza! W-why are you s-s-s-staring at my b-b-b-boobs?" Y/n was shaking and was so red that my hair looked white. "W-what?" I snapped out of it and saw I was looking directly at her breasts. "I....uh....uh...I was....spacing out." I blushed a dark red. "Then why'd you call me sexy?" I blushed even darker. "I-I said that out loud?" Everyone broke into laughter and Y/n rubbed her hands together. "C-come w-with m-me." Y/n whispered and grabbed my hand. She pulled me to the upstairs of the guild and showed me a secret room. "I come here when my anxiety takes over or when I...find myself getting nervous about talking to you." I blushed when Y/n shyly smiled at me. "Oh, I...um...uh." I felt myself getting kind of wet.

Listen, I don't know how this happened but Y/n started kissing my neck. I stiffened up and rubbed my legs together. Y/n sucked my neck and untied my ribbon. Y/n wrapped my hair up with the ribbon and pulled down my shirt sleeve. I reached over and unzipped her jeans. I pulled them off as she took my shirt off. When I was in my bra and she was in her panties we switched and I moved to her shirt and Y/n moved to my skirt. I slowly bit her neck and took her shirt off. Y/n slipped my skirt off and sucked my nipple. I moaned when Y/n started taking my panties off and inching towards my womanhood. I took her panties and bra off and nibbled her ear. Y/n giggled and pinned me down. I softly hit the wood flooring and looked into Y/n's (e/c) eyes. She bit her bottom lip and traced her fingers around my vagina. Then, when I least expected it, Y/n put one finger in. I moaned and drooled. "More," I whispered and Y/n put one more finger in and started making finger movements.

"Y/n~ Faster." I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her closer. Y/n removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue. I moaned louder and came closer to my climax. "Y/n~ I'm gonna cum~" Y/n went faster and I couldn't help it anymore, and I came in her mouth. I heard her swallow. Then she moved up and lied down on top of me. "I love you, Erza." Y/n said and smiled at me. "I love you too." I cupped her face and kissed her.