Midnight In The Spring (Yukino Aguria x Reader) L

Yukino

The moon's light shone down on the water. Sabertooth has recently taken a vacation and I'm enjoying the hot springs. Minerva was in here with me but she's asleep now, Sting-sama and Rogue-sama are at the bar, and everyone else is at the town. I heard the door open making me look behind me. Y/n walked in with a towel wrapped around her waist. I blushed a dark red. Y/n and I are at a complicated spot right now. I'm in love with her and she knows it, but she's straight. Y/n noticed me but still unwrapped her towel letting in all show. I blushed then turned around. Y/n got into the spring then the awkward silence came. Soon the clock stroke midnight. "Yukino." I jumped. It was Y/n. "Y-yeah?" I asked looking at her. Y/n got closer to me until we were inches apart. "What made you assume I'm straight?" Then she kissed me. My eyes widened but I started kissing back. Y/n bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth wide enough for Y/n to slip her tongue in. We moaned as our tongues rolled around each other. As we made out Y/n traced her fingers down my shoulder.

Suddenly she pinched my nipple making me gasp. Y/n rubbed it with her thumb instead making me moan. Y/n broke apart and we both panted heavily. Y/n started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys wherever she kissed. Soon she found my sweet spot so I moaned. Y/n attacked that spot until a hickey as big as my guild mark was there. I surprised Y/n by sucking her neck, then by her, and my, surprise I found her sweet spot quickly. Y/n moaned, which was new to us, and rubbed against me. Y/n sucked my shoulder leaving another mark. As she did that I kissed down her stomach leaving as many marks as I could that she would be able to hide. Y/n started doing the same to me until she hit the water. She looked around for a few seconds until she suddenly picked me up bridal style. I yelped a bit. "Y-Y/n?" It was the first time one of us has spoken for a few minutes. Y/n set me down on a rock and spread my legs out a bit. I realized what was about to happen but I spread my legs out even further. Before Y/n started she left a bite mark in the shape of a star on my lower right hip. We kissed once more with a lot of tongues but this time Y/n picked up my leg and started rubbing my inner thigh.

I moaned. Y/n broke the kiss then kissed from my ankle slowly up to my womanhood. "Y/n," I whined making her laugh. "Fine, but first." She dipped her fingers into the water. When I relaxed a bit then two fingers entered inside of me. I gasped. I looked down to see Y/n already sticking two fingers in my womanhood. My pain became pleasure rather quickly after Y/n started making circling motions. "More." I moaned. Y/n pulled her fingers out and used her tongue instead. I threw my head back then scream, "Y/N~!" I wrapped my legs around her neck. "Faster," I demanded. Y/n started bobbing her head making me moan loudly. I pushed her head forward. Y/n reached up then groped one of my breasts. She rubbed my nipple making me closer to an orgasm. When Y/n hit the spot I screamed then released in her mouth. Y/n pulled back with white liquid in her mouth. She swallowed some but spit the rest into the bath. "Not as sweet as Sting told me." I slightly kicked her with my foot making her laugh. "Though he did tell me it takes a couple of fucks." I doubled over laughing. Y/n pinned me to the ground. I stared at her, my white hair in a mess. She pecked my lips softly. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you, too."

The next day

Y/n walked into the guild, instead of her usual army crop top with jean shorts and combat boots, she was in skinny jeans, sneakers, a red flannel shirt, and a black sweatshirt. Yukino walked inside a couple minutes later, but instead of a dress, she was in leggings, a skin-tight long-sleeved shirt, and boots. Sting asked about the outfits but the girls shrugged. As Yukino sat down she felt someone slap her ass. She turned blushing only to see Y/n smirking at her. Yukino bit her bottom lip making Y/n blush a dark red. 'I am so having sex tonight.'