Monster of the Night Pt. 3 (L)

Lucy

'No, no, no, no, god, no,' I was bright red. 'Why, why, why, why, why does she remember?! Why does she have to remember?!'  Y/n nibbled at my earlobe. "Am I right?" Her voice was husky and laced with a seductive tone. I squirmed, but Y/n rubbed my thigh. I reluctantly moaned, "Yes~." Before you judge me, I was surprised myself. It all started about three years ago, when Gray, Natsu and I were talking about scars, I got a glimpse of Erza's scars. I felt slightly turned on, and ever since I've had an uncontrollable kink for scars, and Y/n's body is covered in those things.  I watched, biting my lip, as Y/n slowly removed her bandages. Her wounds were healed, leaving fresh scars. Now, Y/n is very fit, probably because of all the running she does, and she isn't afraid to show off in bed.

With the combination of Y/n shirtless and her scars, I was beyond turned on. Y/n went back to pinning me on the bed, sucking my neck. I moaned softly as Y/n left small hickeys on my neck. She always took the order of bit, suck, kiss, even sometimes throwing in a lick. It drove me wild. Finally, Y/n nibbled at my soft spot. I moaned a little louder this time. As I moaned, Y/n removed my nightgown. Y/n pulled me onto her lap, unbuttoning my gown. When my dress was discarded onto the floor, Y/n groped my ass while sucking my nipple. I gripped her shoulders, pressing my body against hers. "Please~!" I finally begged loudly. Y/n and I made sudden eye contact. In response, she smirked.

With one quick movement, Y/n was on top of me again, laying her body on mine. "You are too wet, too soon." Y/n joked, looking under the covers. I blushed dark red, then smirked. While Y/n looked under the covers, I put a hickey on her shoulder. "Ahhh~!" She moaned. Y/n soft spot wasn't on her neck, it was on her shoulder. Y/n glared at me so I smirked. We shared looks before Y/n went under the covers. I looked at the lump questionable, then felt pleasure shoot through my body. "Ahhh~!" Y/n sucked my inner thighs, fingering at my womanhood. The sucking stopped and Y/n pulled her hand away. Y/n's head popped back up, she grabbed something from a cabinet next to us. I looked over the bed, seeing a tie, blindfold, and before Y/n closed the cabinet, I saw lube. "Why do you have those in here?" I asked, itching for Y/n to return to what she was doing.

"They ain't mine, I found them. I assume their Laxus', fucking perv can't keep his hands off of Freed." I struggled to contain my laughter, laughing would ruin the moment. I started squirming. Y/n noticed. She set the stuff down then crawled back down. I sighed in relief. Y/n spread my legs apart then she entered her tongue. I moaned and screamed loudly, gripping the bed sheets. "Ahhh~! Ahhh~! More~! More~!" I begged helplessly gripping the bed sheets. After a while, I finally came. I panted and watched as Y/n sat up. She was butt naked, wiping her mouth. My panting finished. I realized just how in shape the two of us were. "You wanna take a turn~?" Y/n moaned into my ear. I smirked. 'My turn at last.'

I snatched the blindfold and tie. Y/n smirked. With the surprising strength I have, I flipped Y/n, pinning her down. I mounted my girlfriend, tying her hands to the bed frame and blindfolding her. I instantly started leaving hickeys all over her body. There were seven on her next, two on each collarbone, and a large purple one on her shoulder. I kicked the blanket off, revealing our naked bodies. I nibbled Y/n's nibbled, massaging her other breast. "Ngh~!" Y/n grunted as she rubbed her womanhood against mine. I trailed down Y/n body, sucking in a straight line, leaving small red spots on her stomach. I quickly reached her inner thighs. I spread Y/n's legs apart. I watched her bite her bottom lip. I sucked on the part of her inner thigh closest to her vagina, making Y/n squirm in inpatients. "Luce~!" She whined. I snickered then bit her inner thigh, making her yelp then moan. When Y/n's guard was down, I slowly licked her clit. Y/n moaned as my licking increased, then became full on sucking.

"L-Lucy~!" Y/n's cum quickly came into my mouth. I swallowed some but ended up letting the rest splatter onto the bed. When I grabbed the covers, I saw Y/n break from the knot with ease. I didn't mention it. Y/n removed the blindfold, looked my bare body up and down, then laid back down. Before she fell asleep, however, I wrapped fresh bandages around her. When I finished, I snuggled into her arms. "I love you," I cooed in Y/n's ear. " I love you, too, Lucy." Y/n kissed the top of my head before we both fell asleep.

"Morning, everybody." Y/n greeted the guild as she walked out of the infirmary. She was in a pullover hoodie and jeans. "Hey!" Mira waved happily. I pulled the neck of my turtleneck a little higher so my hickeys wouldn't be seen. As I walked past Laxus, he gave me a knowing eyebrow raise. I blushed then speed-walked away. "He's onto us," I whispered into Y/n's ear. She turned to look at Laxus, who was smirking at us. Y/n looked at the guild then pulled something out. The bottle of lube from the cabinet. Laxus blushed bright red then looked away, completely dropping his cocky ass smirk. The two of us sat down at a table where Wendy, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Carla were sitting. Just as Y/n was putting the bottle of lube back into her pocket, I saw the words, 'Property of Laxus Dreyar and Freed Justine,' then, right under it, in the sloppiest handwriting that I had come to know as Natsu's said, 'Fuck you, Laxus, don't hog all the lube!' Then under that, in neater handwriting, it said, 'We can just buy our own, Natsu.' That was definitely Gray's handwriting!

"How are you two?" Wendy asked once she noticed us. "Great!" Y/n said happily, wrapping her arm around me. I snuggled into her chest, listening happily to her heartbeat. Natsu and Gray smirked at me, but I glared at them. Y/n kissed my head. She whispered in my ear. "Thank you for loving me." I smiled and whispered back, "Thank you for letting me love you."