Dropout and President (Juvia Lockser x Dropout! Reader) 1/2

Third Person

Juvia Lockser attends Fairy Tail Academy and is the Student Council president. Juvia's fellow council members are Lucy Heartfilia as her vice president, Erza Scarlet as the treasurer, Jellal Fernandes as the secretary, Gray Fullbuster as the event planner, and Natsu Dragneel as the fundraiser planner. Juvia entered the student council meeting room. A small reck room with a white round table in the center with fold up chairs. A chalkboard was behind the president's seat. Juvia sat down in the president's seat. When she sat down, Lucy entered with Erza. They sat down in their respective seats, Lucy to Juvia's right and Erzai in the seat next to the one to Juvia's left. Jellal entered and sat down on Juvia's left. Finally, Natsu and Gray entered. They sat down in the last two seats. the meeting began. "Today we will be discussing the expulsion of Gajeel Redfox," Juvia said as she wrote on the chalkboard. "I say he goes." Lucy instantly spoke up. "Your reasoning?" Juvia asked with her back against the chalkboard. "He has beat up more than ten students, has cheated on nearly all his tests, and he has smoked on school property." Erza nodded. "If Redfox stays, we are setting the example that we don't tolerate the rules."

"I agree with Lucy and Erza." Jellal nodded towards the girls. "Gray-sama, Natsu-san?" Juvia asked. The rest looked at them. Gray let out a sigh, "Y'know how I feel about Redfox. He's been my friend since grade 3, if I let him get kicked out he'll kick my ass, I say he stays." Natsu- stayed silent. "He stays." He muttered, barely hearable. "Why?!" Lucy yelled, smacking her hands on the table. An argument started. The small gavel Juvia found in a box wasn't working so she did the second best thing. A high pitched screech stopped the fighting quickly. When everyone turned to look at Juvia they saw her fingernails on the chalkboard. "We shall put it to a vote when we decide we will send our decision to the superintendent, he will make the final decision based on ours. All those in favor of Gajeel Redfox's expulsion, say Aye." Lucy, Erza, Jellal, and Juvia all said, "Aye." Gray and Natsu looked at each other fearfully.

"This meeting is over, we will meet tomorrow to discuss the Winter Formal." The bell rang and we all left the reck room. There, a group of kids was talking. "Did you hear about Y/l/n?" Juvia froze when she heard that name. "About how she was seen in a liquor store or how she was seen buying a pack of cigarettes?" One student asked. "She was at a liquor store?!" Another yelled. Y/n Y/l/n was famous at Fairy Tail Academy. She dropped out her junior year because of her bad record and how much she hated the school board. Not only that, she was the badest person to ever get into Fairy Tail Academy. She wore the boys uniform with a leather jacket over the shirt, she blew up sinks, threw pies in teachers faces, beat kids up, and was a failing student. When she dropped out, the student council didn't get a say in it.

The day came to a slow end. As Juvia left the building she noticed Gajeel standing at the front gates. He was talking to someone. The closer Juvia got the clearer the person became. It was Y/n. She had a blank, apathetic expression as Gajeel rambled on about some chick he nailed. "I bet I nailed more chicks than you," Gajeel said in a condescending manner. Y/n, who zoned out, raised an eyebrow. "How many chicks have you nailed?" Gajeel held up a ten on his fingers. "How cute, Redfox, let's see, counting Lamia Scale Academy, Sabertooth Academy, Blue Pegasus Academy, and here, that gives me thirteen more chicks than you." Gajeel was dumbfounded. "How do you not have, like, STD's?" He yelled. "Because I'm a girl and have never once seen a dudes dick, and I don't plan on it." 

Juvia, appalled by the conversation, walked passed the two. "Look there, a girl who wouldn't let you into her panties if her life depended on it," Gajeel said to Y/n. She glanced at Juvia, "and she'd let you in?" Before Juvia was out of Y/n's reach, the girl in the leather jacket smacked Juvia's ass. The blue haired president let out a yelp. She blushed dark red and glared at Y/n. She smirked at the girl. "Juvia feels bad for those girls who decided to let you sleep with them because I'm sure they didn't know they actually got into bed with a huge dick." Juvia speed walked away, still red. "Who said they were all in beds?!" Y/n yelled with a playful smirk.

The next day, the same thing happened. Juvia left the school only to find Gajeel talking with Y/n. She wasn't passed the entrance gate, and they were still talking about chicks they nailed. "So yesterday I nailed two girls from a completely different district." Y/n said calmly. "Jesus Christ you're a master," Gajeel said in shock. This time Juvia stayed hidden, listening to the conversation. "Not really, I just fool around to get my mind off my parents." Juvia raised an eyebrow. "Still have that scar?" Gajeel asked. "Right here." Juvia peaked a bit. Right bellow Y/n's neck was a gash. "It amazes me what a beer bottle and some glass shards can do," Gajeel said. "Yeah," Y/n chuckled before releasing her shirt, "so when are you getting expelled?" Juvia walked between the two.

Y/n's eyes followed the student council president. "Hey, Lockser!" Juvia stopped walking.She turned to look at the dropout. "I have a question for you." Y/n walked close to Juvia. "W-what?" She stuttered the closer Y/n got. "Are you a virgin?" Juvia blushed dark red. "What do you mean?" Juvia backed away slightly. "I mean has anyone had the pleasure of taking the short skirt and blue panties off and putting something in the goods?" Juvia's face became darker. "Why do you care?" Y/n handed Juvia a slip of paper. "Read it." She whispered before walking away. Gajeel caught up with her.

Juvia slowly unfolded the piece of paper, curiosity taking over. In awful handwriting, it read, "I don't sleep around. I just say that to keep Redfox on my good side, honestly, the only people I have done it with are Jenny from Blue Pegasus Academy and Sherry from Lamia Scale Academy. I'll be straight with you, Lockser, I like you. I've liked you for a while now, so if you want, I'd like to take you on a date this Saturday, at 8:00. You don't have to reject me or accept me in front of people, all you have to do to say yes is hand me this little slip back to me. Y/n

P.s, you have a soft ass :P"

Juvia's face became even darker. Juvia looked behind to see that Y/n was staring at her with a smirk. Juvia crumbled the note in her fist before walking towards the two. While looking at the ground with a dark red face, Juvia shoved the note into Y/n's chest. She speed walked away again.