Seduced (Lucy Heartfilia x Jock! Reader) L

Y/n

I'm Y/n Dragneel, Natsu Dragneel's twin sister, football player. Yes, a female football player. My team is gender neutral. But I'm not a jack ass jock like the movies make me out to be, I only have it for one girl, Lucy Heartfilia. I'm 99% percent sure she knows I like her because recently she's been wearing dresses that show her panties, not wearing a bra, and wearing really skimpy clothes but only around me. I hate to admit it but it works. "Y/n~kun!" I turned around to see Lucy running towards me. Her hair moved side by side, she was in a skin-tight purple tank top, a plaid skirt that didn't even pass her thighs, and boots. I watched her breasts go up and down, she wasn't wearing a bra. I blushed then covered my face because I started getting a nosebleed. "How are you~?" Lucy asked while hugging my arm. "I-I'm good." I stuttered, I never stutter! "Can I come over tonight~?"

"Isn't there a frat party tonight." Yes, we're in college. "Yeah, but you're more fun~." If this girl doesn't leave soon I'm going to faint from blood loss. "Okay, but my ac is broken." Lucy nodded. Before she left she faked to drop her notebook then bent down to pick it up. I got a clear view of...you know what I saw. More blood ran down my face. "Bye!" Lucy was now gone and I heard my team coming. I wiped the blood with my hands and shoved them into my pockets. My blush was still there. "Hey, sis-are you okay?" Natsu asked worriedly. "I was just seduced."
"What?!"

Later that night

I fanned myself with a paper fan with sweat running down my forehead. Even with three fans, a window open, a paper fan, and me in my underwear my room is still like an oven. I blame Natsu and his thing with fire. I guess I can't complain to him now, he's with his boyfriend, Gray, most likely having sex right now. "I feel like I'm forgetting something," I whispered to myself. There was a knock on the door. I opened the door. "Hey, bro, back a-" I blushed. Lucy was standing there in a swimsuit, the bottoms were too big so it was slipping off, and the top was too small so her breasts were squeezed. 'That's what I was forgetting.' "What's this? Were you preparing for me~?" Lucy purred. She walked into my room smiling. I couldn't hold in it anymore. "Why are you seducing me?" I asked. Lucy turned her head to me. Then she smirked. "Captain Obvious, I like you," Lucy said. I blushed. "I like you, too," I said. Lucy smirked. "Then this will be even better." I raised an eyebrow. Lucy walked over and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I moaned then kissed back.

I locked the door. Lucy and I didn't care about taking a slow way, we fell to the floor quickly. I trailed kisses down her chest. Lucy moaned my name as I did. I threw her top somewhere and put her nipple in my mouth. Lucy moaned loudly. She removed my bra off as I kissed down her stomach. I circled my finger around her womanhood. "Y/n," She moaned. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do me already," I smirked. I took Lucy's bottom off and she did the same for me. Before I started I put two fingers on her lips. Lucy started licking them and when they were wet enough I stuck them in below. Lucy started crying at first but the more I moved the more she moaned. Lucy bucked her hips in pleasure. She seemed to get an idea because five seconds later she stuck three fingers into my mouth. I licked them quickly because I was getting excited. Lucy removed her fingers from my mouth and put them in my womanhood. I groaned in delight. Lucy and I moved in sync with each other. "Faster!" We screamed every ten seconds. "Y/n, I'm-"

"Me, too." I moaned. We screamed at the same time as the white liquid spread onto mine and Lucy's fingers. I took my fingers out of her and she did the same. We panted heavily as sweat ran down our faces. I rolled off of Lucy right next to her. I grabbed the blanket off of my bed and wrapped it around the two of us. Lucy and I kissed once more before falling asleep.