Abuse (Wendy Marvell x Abused! Reader) A + F

Requested by LoverofKAPRAILship

Y/n

"DIE ALREADY!" My parents and sisters screamed. I was in the fetal position and was crying. I was covered in cuts, blood, and broken beer bottles were around me. My mom was whipping me, my dad was dumping salt on my wounds, and my sisters were beating me with vases. I took all the hurtful comments and beatings. "S##t!" My mom yelled.

"W###e!"-My dad

"F#g!"-My older sister

"Die in a hole waste of space! You mother f##ker!"-My twin sister

I cried my eyes out and when they stopped, they picked me up by my hair and threw me out of the window. "You can come back when you learn to be a better daughter!" My mom yelled and slammed the door shut. I cried on the street, covered in blood. I felt my worst wound, the one on my eye. There was a huge cut that went from the corner of my forehead to my lip. I curled up into a ball and cried in the rain. "Why? Why me?" Later my parents dragged me back inside and told me to go to my room, aka the basement. I walked down to the basement and sat down on the blanket I have. "Good night, my terrible family." I then fell asleep.

"Beep! Beep! Bee-." I turned my alarm off and got up. The time was 5:00 and it was raining again. I threw my middle school uniform on and looked at myself in the mirror. The scar looked terrible and skin around it was peeling off. "How am I gonna explain this?" I whispered to myself and walked upstairs. When I opened the door my twin sister was sitting on the couch. She looked over at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "Get the hell to school." She threw my backpack at me and I caught it. I grabbed a bread roll and walked out of the house. I walked down the street and earned five stares, one laugh, and two are you okay's. I stood at the bus stop and saw the bus coming. When it stopped I ran inside. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. There was silence then everyone laughed and pointed at me. I showed no emotion and went to the back of the bus and saw my three best friends, Romeo Conbolt, Chelia Blendy, and my crush Wendy Marvell. 

"Y/N WHAT HAPPENED?!" Wendy stood up and touched my scar. I hissed in pain and Wendy took her hand away. "I fell and cut myself with a knife." I gave her a warm smile and sat down next to Chelia. The ride to school was a hell hole. No one could stop laughing at me, or call me terrible names, and later someone threw a basketball at me. When we made it to school Romeo and Chelia walked to class and left me with Wendy. We walked to class and when we made it Lisanna and Lucy waved hello. "Hi Lucy-san, Lisanna-san." Wendy waved back and walked in. I was about to say something but then I saw my older sister coming. "HeyguysnicetoseeyouIhavetogoBYE!" I ran into the room before my sister could grab my collar.

When the day ended Wendy offered to walk me home. "Sure." I smiled and we walked away. On the way there Wendy grabbed my hand. I gripped her hand back and we walked slower. When we made it to my house the door busted open and my dad walked out, drunk and holding a gun. "YOU NEVER LOVED ME!" My mom yelled. "YOU ARE A SELFISH B##CH!" My dad drunkenly yelled. "I WANT A DIVORCE!" My mom threw a glass at him. My dad looked over at me and glared. "YOU! YOU DID THIS!" Wendy looked at me fearfully and hid behind me. "YOU DID THIS B##CH!" My mom screamed. "What did the s##t do?" My twin ran over to dad. "Yeah what did the waste do?" My older sister slapped me and walked to mom. "SHE MADE US GET A DIVORCE!" My sisters looked at me. "S##T!" They punched me in the gut and I fell down. Wendy screamed and tried to help me up put my dad pushed her away. "DIE!" He held the gun to the top of my head and shot the gun. "Ack." I spit so much blood out. My sisters screamed and my mom called my name. Wendy shrieked, "Y/N!"

Later

I opened my eyes and saw three people crying over me. It was a blur but I saw blackish purple, pink, and blue. I started coughing and my vision started to get better. "Y/n!" I saw Romeo and Chelia hugging each other and I saw Wendy crying in joy. "Y/N!" She jumped onto me and kissed me. Romeo and Chelia laughed and left the room. I kissed Wendy back and held her waist. The door handle jingled and we quickly broke apart. Wendy jumped off the bed and I laid back down. When the door opened in came my mom and my sisters. I growled and glared at them. "Oh my god, you're alive!" They tried hugging me but I pushed them away. "I'm leaving," I said with a blank face. "WHAT?!" They yelled. "If you let me leave, give me $200 I won't sue you for child abuse." I glared at them and they shivered. My mom handed me $200 and left with my sisters. "Y/n?" Wendy looked at me. "Don't worry. I'll figure something out." I kissed Wendy and she kissed back. We kissed for a while before Romeo and Chelia walked in on us. "HOLY CRAP!" Chelia yelled, seeing the position we were in. Wendy was sitting on my thighs and had her arms around my neck. My arms were wrapped around her waist and my hair was a little messy.

"Swear to gad you two got the wrong idea!" I yelled with a blush. "R-right!" Wendy fell off the bed and stood up. "O-okay." They managed to say. "Screw you guys and your dirty minds!"