I Came Back (Lucy Heartfilia x Adventurous! Reader) F

Part Two of "I'll Come Back"

Y/n

My vision was blurry, I couldn't hear that well, my leg was broken and the other one was wobbling, my arms were covered in cuts and bruises, and I had a deep gash on my stomach. But I made it. Crocus. I leaned against a building by the entrance of the city. It was early in the morning and everything was getting harder to look at. Before I passed out I saw a flash of black, white, red, pink and green, and blonde and heard someone says, "Y/n?!"

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Sting, Rogue, Lector, Frosch, Yukino, and Minerva all looking at me worried. "Where am I?" I asked tiredly. "Sabertooth infirmary, you had a broken leg and an infected monster wound. You've been in a coma...for..." Yukino trailed off. "How long?" I asked sternly. "Seven years," Rogue answered. My eyes widened. Seven years? It can't be. I looked at Minerva, she nodded. I noticed a full body mirror. My facial features changed, I look more mature. But my chest also got bigger, I'm much taller, and my hair is so much longer than it was seven years ago. "Anything important I missed?" I asked. "Ren and Sherry had twins," I nodded. "Sting and Rogue got married,"

"Congrats," I said dully. "And Natsu and Gray are dating." Natsu and Gray. Natsu and Gray. Fairy Tail. Lucy. "Lucy," I whispered. "What?" Sting asked. "Lucy! How is she?!" I yelled holding Yukino's shoulders. "W-we don't know, all contact between her and other guilds dropped when she found out about you."
"She's alive, that's all that matters to me. I have to get to Magnolia." I stood up but fell down instantly. "You are in no shape to walk," Minerva said. "I don't care, I'm getting to Magnolia one way or another." Minerva looked at me sternly. "Minerva, I'm your sister, let me see her." Minerva's eyes softened. "Fine, I can teleport you." I smiled brightly. In just a few seconds I was standing in Magnolia, the center. Everything changed. The boatmen who would tell Lucy not to fall in were old men fishing. An old clothing store was now a salon. But the big difference was the guild. It was now four stories high, had many windows, three Fairy tail flags on it, and a church bell was directly on top of the guild. I sprinted towards it. My legs ached like hell but I need to get there.

'Lucy,'

"Nice to meet you, Y/n, I'm Lucy

"Nice to meet you, Y/n, I'm Lucy. Something tells me we'll be great friends."

'Lucy,'

"Welcome back, Y/n!"

'Lucy,'

"Thank you for saving me, Y/n

"Thank you for saving me, Y/n."

"No problem, Luce!"

'Lucy,'

"We did it, Y/n!"

"We did it, Y/n!"

"Lucy!" I picked up my speed. Finally, I reached the guild. I burst through the doors. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. Everyone was different. The inside of the guild as well. Pictures of past masters were on was walls. Mavis, Hades, Makarov, Macao, and Gildarts. Each of them had a lifespan on them. I couldn't help but notice Makarov and Macao's had death dates. I really have missed a lot. Then I noticed that a picture of Natsu was hanging on the wall. Is he the guild master? I took extreme notice to everybody. Wakaba was gone, Cana looked so mature, Asuka wasn't so little anymore, Elfman had a wedding ring, so did Evergreen, and Laxus, and Freed, and Gajeel, and Levy, and Erza. Jellal was here! He had a wedding ring. Wait, Erza looks kind of fat. She's pregnant?! Kinana has a wedding ring too. There's Cobra, he has a wedding ring. I'm starting to make the connections between people.

Wendy and Romeo are all grown up. Wendy finally got her dream of a large chest and she was tall, too. Romeo had a six pack and was holding a cup of beer, taking after his father I see. I realized everyone was staring at me and I was practically staring at some of them blankly. "Umm...hi?" I more asked them said. "Y/N!" Everyone screamed then bears hugged me. They were all crying, and honestly, it was taking me some work not to cry too. "You're awake!" Mira cried. "Okay, two things! " I yelled making everyone shut up. "Erza are you pregnant and how the fuck is Natsu guild master?" Everyone started laughing. "Yes, with twins," Erza answered with a small smile. "Gramps chose me on his deathbed, thank you very much," Natsu said. I rolled my eyes at him. Then I remembered my reason for coming here. "Lucy! WHERE'S LUCY?!" I yelled. Everyone fell silent.

I ran to the back of the guild where I found Lucy. Her back was to me but she still looked beautiful. She was in a long blue dress, she was barefoot, she was wearing a flower crown. I stared at her, tears in my eyes. "Lucy..." I said. She gasped then turned around. "Y/n." She whispered. I slowly walked towards her until I couldn't contain my excitement. We ran towards each other then hugged. "Lucy!" I laughed with tears falling down my cheeks. "Haha!" I picked her up into the air and spun her. "You're here! You're here!" Lucy yelled with tears running down her cheeks. Our lips connected in a sweet but passionate kiss. We broke apart then smiled. I looked down at Lucy's stomach. It had a small bump. "Explain?" I asked then she blushed. "You're a god slayer,"

"I am aware." This made her laugh. "You're a passive god slayer, meaning you can either get pregnant or make someone pregnant just by kissing them. It works one time but if you want another child you'd actually have to...you know." Oh shit. "Wait, but I've been gone for eight years," I said shocked. "16 weeks ago I started showing, it takes eight years for a god slayer fetus to grow, absorbing all that magic isn't easy."

"Will you accept this baby?" I asked. Lucy smiled with tears. "I already have, but only if, you accept him." My eyes widened. "A son?" Lucy nodded. I kissed her once more. "We're going to be parents, I've never been happier!" Lucy hugged me tightly. "Neither have I."