Abused Lovers (Rich! Levy McGarden x Maid! Abused! Reader) Angst + L💚

"Servant!" A man with a beard and blue hair yelled. He was in a fancy tuxedo, holding a glass of wine. A girl in a maids outfit, most likely no older than fourteen, ran over. "M-Master McGarden." She bowed her head. "Get more wine." The man ordered. "Yes, Master McGarden." The girl ran off, unaware of the girl in a beautiful, orange dress watching her. "Daughter," the man said coldly, the girl flinched, "today you will meet five new possible suitors. Natsu Dragneel of the Dragneel Company, Gray Fullbuster of the Fullbuster Industry, Rogue Cheney of the Cheney Company, and Gajeel Redfox of the Redfox Inc." The girl nodded. She was only sixteen. "Father," the girl spoke up, "aren't a little young to be marrying? Those four men are rather old for-" The man slapped the girl. "You shall wed! Go, and have that servant girl dress you for your meeting. You shall be spending the evening with Natsu Dragneel." The girl nodded, tears and blood on her cheek.

As the maid girl fixed the scratch on the girls face, she stared at the scratches on her own face. Lightly, she ran her fingers over one. "M-Mistress McGarden?" The maid stuttered nervously. "Please call me Levy." The maid nodded shyly, still red. "I've seen you around the mansion, what's your name?" Levy asked quietly and softly. "Y/n." Levy smiled at Y/n. "Looks like father isn't pleased with either of us." Y/n cracked a small smile. "He has never been fond of me, but my mother owned him three years of labor, she died before she could full fill her debt, so as the oldest of my household, I had to serve in her place. I've been here since I was twelve." Levy ran another finger over a scare. "Now," Y/n said, "Master Dragneel likes the color red, so the weavers made you this." Y/n showed Levy a silk dress. It was blood red and went to the ankles. The cleavage was average for Levy's taste and black high heels went with it.

"Would you like assistance?" Levy blushed. "Yes." Y/n hesitantly helped Levy remove her orange dress and put her in the tight red dress. Levy rotated in the mirror with puffed cheeks. "Hurry, Miss-Levy, Master Dragneel should be arriving soon." Levy followed Y/n out of the room, staring at her many scars, well hidden to the naked eye. When Levy and Y/n reached the main hall, a man, about twenty, with spiky pink hair in a tuxedo was talking with Levy's father. "Master McGarden, Master Dragneel." Y/n curtsied. "Leave." Y/n did so, but before she did, she winked at Levy to wish her good luck. "Mr, Dragneel," Levy's father started, "this is my daughter, Levy." Natsu shook Levy's hand. "It's a pleasure, Levy." His hands, ironically, were freezing. This is ironic because his father runs many coal factories and heating systems. "I will leave you two." Levy's father left, leaving Levy with the older stranger. "Shall we take a walk?" Levy nodded her head.

Levy learned two things about Natsu Igneel Dragneel in the first five minutes of their walk. Number one, he is selfish. He only speaks of himself and hasn't let Levy say anything once yet. And number two, Natsu is very, very perverted and sexist towards women. The only time he has said anything to Levy, it was either lewd, sexist, or both. By the time Natsu's limo arrived to return him home, she knew she wouldn't marry Natsu Dragneel even if you held a gun to her head. When Levy returned to her room, Y/n was there, cleaning. "How did it go?" Levy shook her head no. "Oh, well i'm sure the next one can't be so bad." But it was. Gray Fulllbuster, when levy met him, she was dressed in a short, and I mean short, ice blue dress that barely covered her breasts. Gray spoke only of how much money he had and how if Levy was interested, would marry five other women. Obviously, Levy hated this one. Rogue Cheney wasn't so bad, but he admitted to being a homosexual and having a large crush on another man. "How bad can Gajeel be?" Y/n asked.

Her and Levy were in Levy's room. Levy was in silk pajamas as Y/n wore her maid outfit. Levy was staring at Y/n. Her curves, her hips, her legs, her chest, everything. "Levy?" Y/n asked while Levy stared at Y/n's chest. "Y-yes?' Levy stuttered, realizing what she was doing. "You spaced out of a second, is everything alright?" Levy patted the space on the bed next to her. Y/n shyly joined her. "I do not wish to marry Redfox." Y/n tilted her head. "If not him, then who?" levy leaned in, placing a hand on Y/n's cheek. Y/n was blushing and shocked. But she did not pull away from Levy or stop her from leaning in. The two female's lips were centimeters apart before Levy answered softly, "You." The two connected lips. Y/n wrapped her arms around Levy's neck, blushing heavily. Levy wrapped her arms around Y/n's waist. Levy nibbled her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Y/n opened her mouth embarrassingly. Levy slowly slipped her tongue in, making Y/n moan. As Levy's tongue wrapped around Y/n's, Levy put her hand under Y/n's shirt, groping her. Y/n moaned louder. When the two needed air, they broke apart and Levy slowly removed her hand from under Y/n's shirt. "Master McGarden won't approve of this." Levy nodded. "I say," Levy kissed Y/n's hand, "we leave."

The day was new at the McGarden estate, and Levy's father was reading a newspaper in the dining hall. "Father," Levy said confidently. Levy's father looked up. Levy was in a grey dress with roses on it. Behind her was Y/n. She was wearing leggings, boots, and a purple t-shirt. "What is the meaning of this?" Levy's father asked coldly. "We are leaving," Levy said. "What?"

"Y/n and I will leave and never come back." Suddenly, Y/n grabbed Levy's hand. "You...and that servant?!" Levy nodded. Levy's father grabbed a glass cup before throwing it at Y/n's head. It smashed into millions of pieces of glass. Levy and Y/n gripped their eyes shut to prevent glass from getting into their eyes. Levy's father continued to through things at the two. levy was shielding Y/n from the things, causing her back to be covered in blood. Finally, there was nothing left to throw. "Let's go," Levy whispered to Y/n. She nodded and left towards the front door. "Without me you are nothing! You are just another poor slob on the streets! You will have nothing!" Levy's father yelled. "No," Levy said, turning to face her father. "With you I was nothing."