Panic! At My Heart (Levy McGarden x Emo! Erza Scarlet) A-ish

There's a Crack Ship somewhere in here

Levy Mcgarden. When people at Fiore high hear that name they instantly glow. Levy McGarden, not only the sweetest girl, is very popular. Captain of the tennis team, smartest in her grade, and the school heartthrob, Levy McGarden is honestly the best at her school. Erza Scarlet. When people at Fiore high hear that name they instantly give off confused faces. Erza Scarlet, not only absorbed in her music, is not popular. Not on any sports teams, low grades, and gayest girl in the school, Erza Scarlet is honestly the worst at her school. It was a normal day at the school, a fight between Team Fairy Tail, aka Team FT, and Team Lamia Scale, aka Team LS, three pairs of students being caught making out, Mr. Clive sneaking a quick sip of his flask, his daughter, Cana, catching him and making him hand it over so she can drink the rest, and Levy walking down the hall surrounded by friends. Levy's best friend, Lucy, was ranting about how Natsu Dragneel, the quarterback, is a huge, dense, idiot.

As Lucy complained, someone caught Levy's attention. They were talking to Milliana, another unpopular girl from Team Mermaid Heel. It was a girl. She was in black boots, ripped jeans, a band shirt (Paramore, if you were wondering), a red hoodie wrapped around her waist, and a leather cuff. Purple headphones rested on her shoulders, clashing with her brilliant scarlet hair and brown eyes. "Like the song says, Milly, Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers." Her voice was smooth and calm. Levy stopped dead in her tracks, causing two of the people following her to run into her, one of them being Lucy. "Levy-chan?" Lucy asked, following Levy's staring. When she saw the girl her face fell. "Oh," Lucy started pushing Levy away, "you don't want to talk to her," Lucy said, chin in the air and eyes closed. "What," the girl looked at Levy, "why?"

"Erza Scarlet," the two were now in the library, sitting across from each other, "she's a nobody around here. I only know her because she's my neighbor, all I can hear from over there are yells and music. Not even good music like Arian Granda or T Swift, like that emo shit." Levy squirmed nervously. That emo shit was one of her favorite genres of music. It was a guilty pleasure because of how much people hated it. "Get this," Juvia Lockser, Lucy's girlfriend, said, suddenly appearing, "Jellal-nii is throwing a party, everyone's invited." 'Even Erza?' Levy wanted to ask but didn't.

The Lockser house was blasting with loud, annoying music. Lucky for Levy, she remembered her headphones, that not only play music but are noise canceling. "Hey, Levy!" Levy turned her head, headphones not yet on. A boy with blue hair walked over. "Jellal!" Jellal Fernandes is Juvia's adopted brother. "This is a great party!" Levy yelled over the terrible music. Jellal laughed, but it was too quiet for Levy to hear. Jellal said something then walked away. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, Zeref Dragneel, Natsu Dragneel's older brother, making him squeak. Levy smiled at them. As the night went on, Levy put up with the awful music. It wasn't until "It's Everyday, Bro" by Jake Paul came on did Levy realize she needed to listen to some My Chemical Romance, Stat! Levy raced down the basement stairs quickly. When she mad it downstairs she saw a group of football players crowding around something. 'Probably a titty shot or something.' Levy thought, sitting down on one of the couches. She started putting on her headphones but stopped when she heard a girl squeak out, "Leave me alone."

"Erza," Levy whispered surprised. Levy put the headphones down and made her way towards the group. She pushed the boys away, even though they protested. Levy saw Simon, the least popular football player, being held back as two other dudes cornered Erza. "Come on, loser, just give us a small peak, those boobs shouldn't be put to waste." Erza wrapped her arms around her chest, the hoodie not helping, obviously. "Leave her alone!" Levy yelled. The whole group went silent. Simon looked at Levy shocked. Even Erza was shocked, and a little embarrassed. "Go back upstairs, Levy," one of the perverts spat, "we're just trying to make her normal...ish." Erza's eyes filled with tears. "I see nothing wrong with her," Levy said, walking in front of Erza, arms folded behind her back. Erza could see Levy's hand was shaking and sweating.

"What? Everything's wrong with this girl, besides her body, but she has to cover it up." Levy's face was getting redder with anger the more this douche talked. Erza spontaneously grabbed Levy's hand to calm her down. Levy glanced at Erza with a blush but then looked back at the boys. "That doesn't matter." There was a pause of silence. "Levy-chan," Levy gasped when she saw Lucy standing in the crowd, "just stay out of it." Now Levy snapped. "JUST BECAUSE SHE ISN'T LIKE US DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!" Lucy flinched. "I think you boys should leave, you and your perverted antics don't belong in this household. Even you Lucy, I-I expected more from you." The boys scoffed before leaving. One even flipped the girls off. Lucy tried grabbing Levy's shoulder but she shrugged it off. Lucy sadly left tears in her eyes. Simon opened his mouth but closed it instantly, instead he walked upstairs awkwardly. "I-I'll just go tell J-Jellal." Levy sighed in relief, still gripping Erza's hand. "Thank you." Erza hugged Levy from behind. Levy blushed with a smile. Levy swiftly turned around, not realizing this would make Erza hug her.

The two girl blushed. "L-Levy-" Erza interjected. "I know, I-I come to all of your games." Levy's face became darker. 'That means she's seen me in short shorts and a skin-tight T-shirt.' Levy thought in a panicked voice. "I'm very sorry about that Lucy girl, were you two close?" Levy nodded her head, suddenly sad. "Well," Erza said shyly, "I'd be happy to be your friend. You might not be very popular but I- you're nice -unlike most of them." Levy said something she doesn't regret to this day, "do you wanna go out sometime?" Erza looked at Levy in shock, redder than her own hair. "S-sure." Erza smiled brightly. Levy hid her face in her hands as she blushed dark red. 'So cute.'