Under The Table (Evergreen x Tomboy! Reader) L💚

Requested by: JosieLiken
Evergreen

The thunder legion and I were sitting down, talking, when someone sat down next to me. We turned our heads to see Y/n Justine, Freed's little sister. She had her face on the table. "What's up?" Bickslow asked her. She answered but it was muffled. Y/n looked up, "Freed left a ruin on the stove by accident, so the kitchens destroyed." Freed apologized repeatedly. After that we continued to talk but Y/n sat with her head in her palm. It wasn't until the mention of S-E-X, by Bickslow, did she have an initial reaction. "Dude, you don't just casually mention that stuff when people are eating!" She yelled. Bickslow smirked at her. "Why? You're a virgin right?" Y/n blushed. Then Bickslow yelled. "Did you just kick me?!" He yelled at Y/n. "And in the crotch. Yes. Someone had to." The rest of us held back laughter as Bickslow left to get ice. After a few minutes of talking, I suddenly felt someone rubbing my thigh. I thought it was imagination until I was pinched. I looked under the table, pretending I dropped my lipstick, to see a pale hand. "Free-" Then I noticed which direction the hand was coming from, my right.

I blushed. I sat up pretending everything was fine. I glared at Y/n without the other boys realizing. She smirked at me. She mouthed, "When can we tell them~?" She and I may be a couple but still, this is not the time nor the place. I avoided the questioned and honed in on Laxus and Freed's conversation, but the rubbing on my thigh continued. I crossed my legs trying to shake the handoff; it worked. Y/n puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. "We'll get the next round," Laxus said standing up. Freed and he left, somehow they got sidetracked so it was just me and Y/n. The rubbing started again. I glared at Y/n but she scooted closer. Hands trailed up my stomach making me gasp slightly. The one day I WEAR A BAGGY SHIRT! Y/n's hand went over my breast making me blush. I used my fan to cover the blush on my cheeks as Y/n continued to grope me. She purposely pinched my nipple making me moan slightly. Thankfully, it was covered by the guilds ruckus.

"S-stop, Y/n~." The last bit came out like a moan making Y/n snicker. She slid her hand from under my shirt and I sighed in relief. But that was just the beginning, Y/n leaned in then whispered, "I know you, Ever, you love this~." Curse my girlfriend's memory. Y/n started nibbling my ear but it looked like she was whispering something in my ear. I squirmed and kept a close eye on Laxus and Freed. I decided to fight fire with fire and started rubbing Y/n's thigh. She released my ear a bit then quietly chuckled. "I thought this wasn't the time or place." She teased. I bit my bottom lip. "Screw you."

"You love me, Ever." The two of us sneaked to the darkest corner of the guild, where a table was covered by enough shadows to hide three people. Y/n and I started kissing then she slipped her tongue in my mouth. I moaned but wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's neck. Y/n put her hands on my waist. Y/n and I broke apart then she started sucking my neck. A few marks were left but Y/n was teasing me. This wasn't our first time doing this, so she knew exactly where my sweet spot was. I was about to speak up but Y/n kissed the spot. I moaned quietly. Over the months we've learned to control our moans because we do this kind of stuff when we go on missions and we're bored. As Y/n sucked my sweet spot she also put her hand on top my shirt, under the shirt over the bra. I rubbed Y/n's waist in circular motions. I panted a bit. Y/n and I connected lips once again, straight to the tongue.

"Where's Evergreen and Y/n go?" We heard Laxus ask. We quickly broke apart, wiping the saliva. We stood up but I pulled Y/n down when I realized the six hickeys on my neck. Y/n threw her jacket at me that I put on. The hood, thankfully, covered all the marks. We walked to the table, in different directions. "Lucy and Levy wanted me." Y/n said. "Elfman," I said. We sat down next to each other. "We know you two are dating," Laxus said. "AND YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO TELL US?!"