I Love You, I Really Do (Lucy Heartfilia x Flare Corona) A

Lucy and Flare have a complicated relationship that only Flare understands, she loves Lucy. The stalking, the creepy jokes, and the awkward offers, they're all Flare's ways of telling Lucy she likes her. Ever since Flare went back to her home village Lucy would travel all the way there, just to see Flare. Flare would also visit but Lucy would always have to tell anybody new to the visits that they were normal. Flare and Lucy have gotten so close that they sometimes hang around each other in nothing but their underwear. Lucy grew to love Flare and dropped hints that Flare got, but didn't know how to react to. Right now Flare was sitting in the bathtub with Lucy. Lucy was facing the wall as Flare scrubbed her back. "Why are you so good at this?" Lucy asked. "I don't know." Flare smiled and poked Lucy's nose. Lucy giggled. Her smile dropped and her shoulders dropped. "What's wrong?" Flare asked with a worried look. "What're we doing, Flare?" Lucy turned around and showed Flare that she was crying.

"Blondie? Why are you so sad?" Flare got closer to Lucy and hugged her. "Everyone in the guild thinks you're just spying on me and trying to get information for Ivan. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit." Lucy rested her head in Flare's neck and cried. "I'm not, I swear Blondie." Flare hugged Lucy tighter and rubbed her back. "That's another thing!" Lucy broke the hug and pushed Flare away. "Stop calling me Blondie! I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia...and I love you!" Lucy held her eyes shut and cried. "Blo-Lucy...I'm sorry." Flare's lip quivered and her eyes filled with tears. "I love you, Flare, but I don't know how I can if you can't show me." Lucy looked at her hands then looked at Flare. "I do love you...I just have a terrible way of showing it." Flare shyly looked into the water. "I love you, I really do." Lucy smiled and hugged Flare. "Stay with me. Why not...move in?" Lucy made Flare look at her and smiled. "Yeah." Flare cupped Lucy's face and kissed her. Lucy smiled in the kiss and kissed back. The two kissed a little longer, unaware of the pink haired dragon slayer listening through the door with five other people.

"Well, that's gonna be weird when we break-I mean come in."-Gray

"I feel bad, she thought she couldn't love her because of us."-Erza

"Lushee loves Flare?"-Happy

"How sweet."-Wendy

"I don't know she gives me the creeps."-Carla

"Ahh! Flare don't touch me there!" Lucy yelled. "Oh come on, Lucy~ If we're gonna move in together might as well finish the deed." Flare cooed. After that, there were screams, moans, and a crash. Everyone on the other side blushed and ran out of Lucy's apartment. "NOPE!"