( 10 )

~ Jimin's POV ~

I pulled away from the kiss and sat down on the bed. I locked both of my hands with his and smiled.

"I can't wait for you to get out," I said with a bright smile. 

"Same here," Jungkook said as he unlocked the fingers. He began to play with my small hands and I chuckled. We sat for a while until my dad and Jungkook's parents entered the room again. 

They were thanking him and he was just smiling. 

"Okay, Jungkook, we're going to have to take you for a few more tests. We will hold the surgery in a few days," My dad informed him. 

Jungkook nodded and he was moved back onto the wheelchair. His mother took charge of wheeling him and my dad went to talk to me. 

"You should head home, the testing will last all day. He'll be really tired and need his rest as well. I can update you on his condition," I nodded and everyone walked out. Except, instead of going with them, I went to the exit. 

I walked back to the dorms and flopped on my bed. Ah, nap time. 

~ Author's Note ~

This book is coming to a close, I made a short update just so I could make more chapters. Also, I'm so flipping tired. 

Anywho, thank you for over 50 views!!! You guys are amazing~ I love the support, thanks again. 
HugWallsAndWrite

[EDIT] 

Lmao Y'all. Remembering the days when I'd actually take the time to write my user at the end. 

I love you guys~~~