Day 5

~ Jimin's POV ~

I woke up to the noise of movement and sat up quickly. I looked around and noticed that they were wheeling Jungkook out on a wheelchair. 

"Hey! Hey! Wait, what happened? Why are you taking him out?" I stood up quickly. A nurse stopped and turned around to me. 

"Oh, they're just taking him for his treatment," She said easily. I sat back down but took a deep breath in. 

"Why is he in a wheelchair?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. 

"He couldn't walk that well so he requested a wheelchair," She informed me. I thanked her and apologized for freaking out. She chuckled before leaving and I stood up. I walked into the attached bathroom to brush my hair. 

I finished brushing and other stuff and walked back out. While yawning, I stretched my arms up and walked out of the room. 

I continued walking down the halls until I reached the exit. His treatment should take about an hour so I had time to go out to eat. And, I could bring him something to eat!

I walked out of the doors and looked for the closest cafe. I noticed a cute one and walked in. I walked in and froze.  Crappp, my teacher was standing in the line. I turned on my heel to leave but stopped when she called for me.

"Oh! Jimin, why are you here?" She asked as I reluctantly turned around. 

"I'm getting some breakfast for my boyfriend and I," I told her. 

"Shouldn't you be in school, though?" She raised an eyebrow. I scratched the back of my head and nervously chuckled.

"Ah, yeah, I should but, I'm going to be spending the next few days with him. Well, his last few days," I rocked on my feet and stared at the ground. 

"I'm sorry, I'm assuming you're boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook? We were informed of his situation a while ago," I looked up at her and we began discussing.

We talked for quite a while and I found out that she was missing work today because she felt like it. She's actually quite a cool teacher, Mrs. Beau. We sat and talked until the both of us had to go. 

I walked back with Jungkook's food and a hot chocolate in hand. 

~ Jungkook's POV ~

I rolled into the room to be met with the smell of bacon and eggs. I also smelt cinnamon rolls! I looked around curiously and saw Jimin holding a drink and container. 

"Kookie ah!" Jimin squealed as I moved closer to him. He handed me the container, a fork, a drink, and a few napkins. I opened it to be met with bacon, eggs, and two cinnamon rolls! Just like I thought. 

"Jiminie hyung! Thank you so much!" I hugged him from the wheelchair and placed a kiss on his forehead. I smiled at his red face and began to eat. 

~ Jimin's POV ~

Jungkook finished eating and we chatted for a while. I smiled at him but I was hurt. It hurt seeing him in so much pain like this. I'll admit though, he managed to look sexy in a wheelchair. 

What the actual fuck Jimin. He is in a goddamn wheelchair. Stop you pervert. 

I grabbed the empty container from his lap and threw it away. I wish I could grab more things from his la-OKAY stop. Dirty thoughts don't catch me now. 

WHaT iS WiTH My PeRVeRTeDnEsS ToDAy?

"What do you want to do today?" I asked as I sat down across from him on my bed. I'd like to do hi-