Replay

~Make it stop

Sound so good I just can't take no more

Turn it down, turn it up

I don't know, I don't know (know)

But don't stop, don't move

Just keep it there (right there)

Keep it right there, keep it right there 

I wanna put you on repeat, play you everywhere I go, e-everywhere I go, play you everywhere I go

Put you on repeat, play you everywhere I go, e-everywhere I go, play you everywhere I go~

Camila's P.O.V.

I looked at the helmet that was handed to me and was about to place it on my head when I made the mistake of glancing in front of me once again. Glistening emerald eyes locking with mine, sending electricity throughout my body causing my breaths to quicken. She straddled the bike, sitting up, arms crossed resting on the handles as one hand held onto her helmet, her stare completely impaled me, I couldn't move. She sat on the bike so perfectly, almost as if an extension of her body, did the bike fit her? Or did she fit the bike...that I wasn't so sure of, probably a little bit of both, all I know is the sight in front of me is enthralling. 

DON'T STOP, whatever she was doing to me, I DON'T KNOW but I never wanted it to stop. 

Her lips began to move, "Camila," she extended her hand, grabbing my arm, I could feel my heart pumping a little faster, "are you nervous?" her face showing concern, "I promise you," her eyes narrowed, turning her green eyes a shade darker, "I've been riding bikes my whole life, you'll be safe," she squeezed my arm, her lips pulling to a half smile.

I lowered the helmet to my side, "your whole life?" I managed to let out.

She chuckled, her pearly whites making an appearance; "I started on dirt bikes and now this." 

"Why?" I tilted my head, my eyes focusing in, even more than before, at the porcelain skin girl in front of me, "why bikes?" 

She looked to the sky running her fingers through her milk chocolate locks before bringing her gaze back to me, "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you've driven a car, yes?" she let out sarcastically. 

I let out a mild laugh and nodded.

~Yeah

Wanna put this song on replay,

I can listen to it all day,

I can listen to you all day,

Hear you all day

Yeah

Wanna put this song on replay,

We can start all over again and again, yeah

Wanna put this song on replay~

"When you make any turn in a car," she gestured with her hand, "your body leans due to force and gravity of the earth, it's just the way it is," she paused in thought, a slight smile creeping on her face, it was subtle, but it was there for a second, "when you're on a bike, you don't LEAN into a turn, you're body actually stays upright because you essentially become a part of the bike," she shook her head slightly, her eyes bright, filled with passion, I was engulfed by them, "in life, for the most part, we LEAN to the world, kneeling at it's command, to gravity, to force, but on a bike, the world KNEELS, it leans to the bike, I guess what I'm trying to say is when I'm riding my bike, it feels as if the world revolves around me."