Stolen

A/N: This goes out to MichealJohn7, thanks for the love...push play and read <3

Camila’s P.O.V.

The last three days had been so hectic, from Friday to Sunday; it’s been nonstop. The majority of my weekend had been spent practicing or planning with the squad, which I didn’t mind one bit, it meant spending time with my best friends and of course it also consisted of schoolwork. Graduation was coming faster than a bullet shot from a gun; it meant projects and lots of studying. I guess I didn’t mind the schoolwork either, like I’ve said before, on the inside, I’m a complete nerd, I actually love school, well anything that has to do with literature. Believe it or not, I’m actually happy it’s Monday! I’m happy because I’m actually in class, sitting, learning instead of making decisions, planning and everything else that came along with it.

Thank goodness it was finally 7th period, I couldn’t wait to see my girlfriend, to see her prancing around the stage for the next month or so, I exhaled at the thought of not seeing her around this time, EVERY SINGLE DAY, it made me sad. The thought alone made me already miss her long, brown locks, her contagious smile that made my heart flutter and lets not forget her eyes; those enchanting green eyes of hers had me spellbound.

I ALREADY MISS HER.

We hadn’t seen much of each other this past weekend, with everything going on with me and HER, she’s had to study and finish a project for one of her classes, I really couldn’t wait to see her, I felt my lips pull to my eyes. Speaking of, WHERE IS SHE? The bell had rung about 10 minutes ago, no sign of her. I’d text her, but it’s not like she’d reply, I know she probably took her motorcycle today…

~SMACK~

“Sorry I’m late class!” her husky voice echoed throughout the auditorium, making me smile a little more.

I watched her run her sexy little body past me, her locks flowing freely, helmet in hand, bag pack on, shooting me a quick wink, continuing down the isle, making her way up the stage towards her podium. Gosh I can never get enough of her. She had on dark, denim jeans that hugged her shapely figure VERY nicely, if you know what I mean, black Nike high-tops, a maroon V-neck shirt and black, leather, motorcycle jacket…I could probably stare at her ALL DAY LONG.

She unzipped her jacket, tossing it on her chair as she made her way towards the center of the stage, “alright! Sorry about that guys,” she said, her smile ever present, it was plastered on her face as she locked eyes with me, “I had to give a presentation in MY Lit class today,” she clasped her hands together, exhaling, “but I’m here now so---”

“How’d you do Ms. Jauregui?!” Tyler, a senior sitting in the back yelled out loud.

Lauren chuckled, almost like a baby-SO CUTE, making me feel all gushy just watching her, “oh come one, you guys don’t want to hear about my BORING Lit class,” she waved her hand around, rolling her eyes playfully…GUSHY!

“Yes we do Ms. Jauregui!” Rebecca, another student, second Tyler’s inquiry,  “you’re always encouraging us to share, WE,” she looked around the class, everyone nodding in agreement, “would like to know what your presentation was on. You teach and inspire us every day, we’d love to know what inspires you.”