Murder

A/N: I've changed the format, no more song lyrics, but if i find a song has inspired me to write a chapter, then i'll put the video on the right! I use songs all the time to get inspired! =) I really appreciate you guys so i'll be dedicating chapters to you lovely people & giving shout outs to some supporters, why not! We're all here for the same thing ;) 

Dedication goes to Bruisesofmemory <3 She's absolutely amazing so go read her books! Read The Jauregui, it's one of my faves if not my fave! :) 

~BEEP-BEEP-BEEP~

~BEEP-BEEP-BEEP~

Lauren’s P.O.V.

6AM. I yawned and wiped the sleep from my eyes before hitting my alarm clock to make it stop from beeping. Thursday. FINALLY! This week has been ridiculously long. It’s been one of those weeks where you’re looking forward to the end of the week, so the universe decides to conspire against you and makes the time go by SOOOOO slow. I got up from my bed, stretching my arms, ahhhh, stretching in the morning always feels so good. I walked to my closet, my eyes scanning my clothes trying to pick out what to wear today; normally I’m not at the high school all day, but today I had to catch up on paperwork and possibly seeing Camila for more than a period…well, that I definitely didn’t mind, not one bit. Those chocolate brown eyes are probably the only reason I’ve been able to get through this week…beautiful.  

***Flashback***

I had been teaching Modern Art for a week now at Newport High School and I really enjoyed it; I’m even thinking about making it a fulltime job after I’m done with my studies.

“Alright everyone, settle down, I know how rambunctious you guys get over art.” I said aloud sarcastically glancing around the auditorium for a new face.

Mrs. Whitney, one of the counselors at this school, had asked if I would be able to add a student even though we were a week into the semester...SUUUUURRREEE, why not! 

I was speaking to the class, making sure everyone could hear me clearly when I caught the door open from the corner of my eye…first day in a new class and you’re LATE, not going to fly in my class…nope; I’ll have to address the issue after class.

Okay, tomorrow’s lesson is on Van Gogh, it’s time for THE quote, I’m not sure why I do this with every class I teach or every conversation I have since no one can ever finish it, oh well…maybe it’s because it’s one of my all time FAVORITE quotes by one of my all time FAVORITE painters, “‘I know nothing with any certainty...’” I scanned the room halting at a bow…a bow, that’s cute, gotta be confident to pull off a bow, that’s for sure, “Can anyone finish that quote by a CERTAIN famous painter?” I walked back and forth, hoping someone would know…who am I kidding? NO ONE ever knows! “oh come on!” I blurted with a half smile on my face…REALLY NO ONE? “Anyone?” well this is just sad, I placed my hand on my hip, “I’ll give you a coooookiiiieee.”

I looked around the room, OOOO! Is that a hand raised! I think it is! It’s the new girl with the bow…lets see what you got.