Sparks Fly

Dedication to catheeduarte...thanks for being awesome! I see you ;)

Camila's P.O.V. 

I sat on the bed with my legs crossed staring out the window. My heart was pumping so fast you’d think I was running a marathon or something, but no, it’s just beating fast due to my own drunken stupidity, a million questions running through my head:

What happened last night?

What the FUCK was I thinking?

Was I even thinking? I knew the answer to that one-NO!

Who lets a seventeen year old drink an ENTIRE bottle of Patron? …knew the answer to that one too, MY BEST FRIENDS, can’t really blame them, it is my last weekend as a minor.

Why did I lock myself in Dinah’s room?

I flopped on my back and threw a pillow over my face as I groaned.

WHAT DID I SAY TO HER?

DID I MAKE AN ASS OUT OF MYSELF? Why do I have a feeling the answer to that is YES!

WHAT DOES SHE THINK OF ME NOW?

I hope she doesn’t think I’m an immature drunk, UGH!!! I groaned in the pillow again.

“Awww Mila,” I took the pillow off my face, “I’m sure it wasn’t that bad,” she approached me with a sympathetic look.

“You think?” I held the pillow against my chest.

GEEZ…I hope NOT!

She let out a chuckle handing me the coffee cup, “NAAHHHH, I’m pretty sure you made an ass out of yourself,” she giggled taking a sip.

WHAT ARE BEST FRIENDS FOR?

“You’re an asshole,” I pouted at her before I took a sip, “EWWW.”

“It’s coffee, it’ll help you recover faster,” she nodded, “I’m sure it’s fine, I’m sure you DIDN’T say anything too incriminating,” she nodded trying to reassure me.

“Well geez,” I rolled my eyes playfully, “nothing TOO incriminating, way to make me feel better!”

We both began to laugh. 

“Yeah,” she shook her head, “I mean 34 minutes, I’m sure you didn’t say much.” she tried to hold back her laughter.