Love

Camila's P.O.V.

I was walking through the empty hallways and yes, the bell for fourth period had just rung, but oh well, it’s our cheer coach who teaches the class and of course she loves me. I opened the door to my locker, taking out a single rose, letting the scent invade my senses, smells so good. I was on my way to school this morning when I saw the delivery truck right outside our local flower shop, so I pulled over and bought a single red rose, I thought it fitting for Lauren, since she makes my heart skip a beat every time I see her, I had to breathe to pull myself together, I think ill just walk to the auditorium now and leave this on her podium…yeah, why not!

A smile slowly began to creep on my face, “Mila!” I flinched at my name being yelled into my ear.

I closed my locker shut and slapped Dinah’s arm, “seriously Dinah! You need to stop scary the crap out of me!”

She just giggled, “awww Mila, is that for me,” she made googly eyes at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

“SHUT IT!” I rolled my eyes teasingly,

“Gosh Mila,” she examined the rose in my hand and was looking at me funny, “wow, you really ARE whipped, you should see your face, it’s just, WOW.”

“AM NOT!” I smacked her arm, I began to squirm, looking at the ground, “I just, I don’t know,” I exhaled and looked at my best friend, my smile uncontainable.

“I do,” she nodded, “WHIPPED!”  She began to laugh and I couldn’t even do anything but smile, she was right, I was so WHIPPED, “we should probably get to class, I mean I know coach loves us and all, but yeah…”

“Okay, well lets swing my the 300 building first, I want to leave this on Lauren’s podium,” I said with a smile.

“A single red rose for MSSSSS. JAAAAUUUREEGGUUIII,” she purred and batted her lashes, “Camila are you in love with a teacher?” she asked sarcastically, but it wasn’t really sarcastic.

I rolled my eyes and linked her arms, “lets go.”

We skipped our way down the hall towards the 300 building, “so how was your loner pajama party?”

“Wellllll,” I dragged on, “actually Lauren came over…”

Dinah stopped me, grabbing my shoulder, “wait, wait, wait,” she made the timeout sign with her hands, “you two, in jammies,” she perked an eyebrow, “teacher, student….alone together in jammies!” a wicked smile plastered on her face, “daawwwwggg, not to be weird since you’re my best friend and all, but that sounds SOOOO HOOOOTTT!!!”

I began to laugh, “well, we are two very hot people,” I winked at her as we both laughed.

“Okay screw class, details! Now! OMG MILA…” she grabbed my shoulders, looking into my eyes, “did you sleep with Ms. Jauregui?” her eyes went wide, “tell me you slept with her!” she held her hand up for a high five and as a reflex I gave her a high five.