Rude

***Cabello Residence***

Camila's P.O.V.

~KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK~

"Honey!" I heard my mom yell lightly, as I shot up from the couch, "I think she's here!" Her voice excited, I could tell, OH MOM.

"I'll get it," I quickly made my way towards the door, looking down at my outfit choice, I opted for a white, off the shoulder, long sleeve top and dark, skinny jeans with a pair of black chucks, cute, but casual enough, I am at home after all. I slowly opened the door, my eyes scanning the beauty in front of me-WOW, "hubba, hubba," what the heck was that, I'm not even the slightest bit sorry, it just came out along with a light chuckle right after, "come on in gorgeous," I reached for her hand, pulling her inside, grabbing the bottle of wine she brought.

Gosh, she was a sight for sore eyes, silver, beaded, strapless top, fitted black pants and paired with black high heels-BREATHTAKING, I started to doubt my outfit choice, way to go Camila, way to go.

I was just about to take another step when I felt her arms tug at my waist, spinning me around, our eyes locking as she snaked her arms around me, "hi," her tone a bit shy, eyes glimmering as I was lost in a sea of green, "is my outfit too much," she searched my eyes.

I shook my head from left to right, GOSH NO! I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, "not at all, you look beautiful," I tiptoed, kissing her lips, "you have me doubting my own wardrobe choice," I shrugged, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"You're perfect," she leaned down, claiming my lips.

"AHEM!" the porcelain skin beauty quickly jumped away from me, "Lauren." His tone firm, typical father, protecting his daughter, type of firm.

I watched my girlfriend's face flush red, somewhat nervous and I found it very, very cute, seeing her this way, "Mr. Cabello," she extended her hand, shaking his, "it's nice to see you again."

"I'm sure," I watched them exchange welcoming words, well, sort of, "it'd be nicer if you weren't sucking my daughter's face."

"DAD!" I shot him a look.

OH MY GOD, IS THIS HOW THE NIGHT IS GOING TO GO? I HOPE NOT.

"I-um, I" I watched Lauren squirm, her face going pale, "I---I'm sorry sir," was all she could let out, poor thing.

"Lauren brought this!" I interrupted the awkward silence brewing, handing my father the wine.

He took the wine, looking it over, "aren't you a little young to buy wine," his face still stone cold-CRAP.

"Well," I could hear her voice hitch, as I stood next to her, intertwining our fingers, but I think that just made her more nervous, "one of my best friends works for a wine distributor, travels around the world for the best wine..."

"I see, well dinner is about to be served," he turned to walk into the dining room.

Lauren's P.O.V.

WHAT. THE. HECK.

"Lauren, are you okay," she squeezed my hands, trying to get me to focus on her.

"Your dad HATES me," I whispered.

"He doesn't HATE, you," I'm pretty sure he does, "he's just being a typical dad, you know, protective," she flashed me a small smile, which wasn't helping.

"I thought you said your parents liked me," I whisper yelled.

"They do!" She shot back, a little too quickly, "my mom couldn't wait for tonight..."