Pretty Brown Eyes

Dedication goes to jerrie_lover simply because you're awesome! ;) thanks for the comments...i seriously LOL! 

Camila’s P.O.V.

FRIDAY!!! YESSSS!!! OMG!!! I am beyond excited! I MUST be, this is the first time I’ve woken up before my alarm clock went off, and I guess there’s a first time for everything. You know, first time feeling THAT feeling in my stomach, first time being into a girl, first time KISSING a girl and I’ll gladly do that OVER and OVER again, first time kissing a teacher, HA! I couldn’t help but chuckle at that one. I made my way into my walk-in closet spinning around trying to figure out what to wear to school today. Hmm, I flipped through some clothes that were hanging, gosh why do I feel like a five year old going to Disneyland for the first time. She just makes me feel so-BREATHE, JUST BREATHE-soooo…I don’t even know how to describe it, all I know is I can’t stop smiling whenever I think about HER and the butterflies, oh the butterflies that I feel whenever I look into her emerald eyes, they’re dangerous, they make me do crazy things...IS THIS LOVE? Ahhh, I don’t know what THIS is, but I’m jumping on this rollercoaster, wherever it decides to take me. Ooo, this is cute! I’ll wear this! I grabbed a pair of black leggings, a black sleeveless t-shirt with a pizza logo on it-YUM PIZZZAAAA-Ooo and classic high top Chucks! Geez my mind is all over the place, can’t forget the bow! Black it is! But my heart, well that’s only at one place. Our FIRST date and it’s for my birthday too…this is much BETTER than Disneyland and not a lot of things are better than Disneyland, but SHE sure is.

~

It was the end of 4th period, more than half way through the day, I’m excited, yes, but I’m also nervous.

WHY AM I NERVOUS?

Maybe it’s because it’s my first date with someone that actually means something to me. I feel like every guy I’ve ever dated has always just worshiped the ground I walked on, almost too easy, but Lauren, she’s different. She’s older, she’s intellectual, she’s confident, she’s absolutely beautiful and I’m sure she’s more experienced.

MORE EXPERIENCED.

Oh gosh, now I’m just psyching myself out! STOP IT!

The halls began to clear as I made my way to my locker and all I could see was green…yes green eyes consumed me as I opened my locker, they were all I could think about, “Your beautiful eyes
Stare right into my eyes
and sometimes I think of you late at night
I don't know why
i want to be somewhere where you are
I want to be where...”

“DAAAWWWGG!”

I jumped a little,  “seriously Dinah! You really need to stop doing that to me!” I smacked her arm.

“Ouch!” she perked an eyebrow.

“That didn’t even hurt you!”

HA! Yeah you’re right,” she laughed, “were you just singing a Taylor Swift song?” her face questioning.