I'm Yours

Lauren’s P.O.V.

I let my lips linger a bit longer on her smooth skin, hearing her exhale as her body relaxed against mine, throwing my arms around her torso. I broke contact, pulling my head back just enough to wait for her eyes to flutter open; I could wait forever to look into HER eyes. It’s true what I said before; I don’t know if I’ve ever seen such beautiful brown eyes before, they slowly opened, revealing scintillating brown orbs that sent a ripple through my heart, my lips pulling to a half smile.

Her lips curved into a toothless smile, her cheeks a rose color, “really?” my eyes narrowed at her question, she leaned in, her lips almost caressing mine, “you’d let me be the big spoon?” she breathed onto my lips as she bit her bottom lip.

I just couldn’t resist and I pecked her lips, “if that’s what you wanted,” I kissed her again, “…yes, I’d let you be the BIGGESSST spoon.”

We parted, her brown orbs meeting mine, her cheeks an even bright red, TOO CUTE.

“You’re cute,” she was...I had to say it.

She just rolled her eyes playfully at me.

“So birthday girl, what are your big plans tonight?” I wiggled my eyebrows, wondering what she was up to.

“Actually,” she poked her lips out, tilting her head, “you’re interrupting my home alone, pajama, birthday party,” she said playfully, so adorable.

HOME ALONE…PAJAMA PARTY…Sounds like my kind of party, but I’m not inviting myself over, NO.

“What about your family?”

“Business trip,” she smiled so sweetly, “it’s fine, we’re celebrating next week…DISNEYLAND!” she exclaimed with her eyes wide, Disneyland? WOW, now that’s just heart melting, I couldn’t help but giggle at how excited she got, “I mean, you know, also because of my little sister,” SUUURREEE, I let out a chuckle, “besides, I actually don’t mind the time alone, it’s been pretty hectic,” she said perking an eyebrow.

She wants to be alone, kinda sad about that, but I can respect that, “okay well,” I looked around, it was pretty dark, “it’s getting cold, and I don’t want to keep you from your pajama party,” I said with a smile.

“Well,” I watched her press her lips together as she shimmied back and forth, her stance resembling a little kid, warming my heart, “maybe you could join my pajama party,” she said so sweetly, the most irresistible look on her face.

How could I resist? Lets face it; she had me at MAYBE.

“Okay,” I breathed out, pulling her in closer to my body.

She leaned in, her lips pulling to her brown eyes, “okay,” she whispered onto my lips before placing hers on mine

~

We sat on the couch as the movie began to play, my eyes scanning the beauty next to me, “those are cute, REALLY cute,” I said wide-eyed.