Sinkin' In

Lauren’s P.O.V.

The sun would be coming up in a couple hours, welcoming in another morning and a part of me couldn’t believe THIS was happening to ME. I sat at the kitchen isle, my decaf cup of coffee hot as I stirred in the soymilk, bringing it to my lips, the warmth soothing as my emerald eyes narrowed in on the most captivating person I’d ever seen, making my heart flutter at the vision just steps away from me and to me, I didn’t actually realize it until now at this very moment, that’s all we have right? These moments… and right now, looking at her, she’s so beautiful, to me she IS everything; SHE is my world.

Her chest was lightly moving as she breathed; completely sound asleep. Disheveled, dark locks spread across my pillows, almost claiming her territory. I began to chuckle at the sight; I didn’t mind it one bit. The moonlight invaded through the windows, kissing her caramel skin, perfectly surrounding her exposed body. She began to move slightly, lifting her head just enough, her chocolate orbs in view as her eyes slowly fluttered open. She propped herself up, raising her arms to stretch as her beautiful, red-pinkish lips let out a soft yawn, glistening brown eyes meeting mine and they pulled me in, my heart strings being played by them, they had me.

She pulled the sheet, wrapping it around her body, holding it with her arms as she let out a tired, toothless smile, the kind of smile that could melt an iceberg-ADORABLE, my eyes remained on her, “what are you looking at huh?” she let out so sweetly, her voice soft.

“My world…” I let out in the same tone, my lips pulling to my eyes.

Her smile full-blown as I watched her extend her arms in my direction, calling me to her. I made my way to the bed, back into her arms, my eyes analyzing all that she is, no make up, just pure beauty, “you still love me just as much now that you’ve seen my ‘morning after’ face? She crinkled her nose, poking her very enticing lips out, making a silly face.

“No…” I softly breathed out as she began to pout, “I love you MORE, didn’t think that was possible,” I cupped her face with my right hand, my thumb gently grazing her caramel skin, our eyes locking before I leaned in, our lips meshing rhythmically.

I gently laid her back down as her fingers swam in my hair, lightly gripping as we continued to passionately kiss. Her teeth tugged on my bottom lip with a sense of urgency, almost needing. Our lips becoming more aggressive, devouring each other as my left hand caressed her smooth, silky skin, halting at her thighs. My lips made their way to her jaw line, kissing, then to her neck, sucking, then to her collarbone, letting my lips mold to her skin.

Slowly, I began leaving a trail of kisses, down her chest when she stopped me, bringing her hands to my face, tilting it so that she could look into my eyes, “Lauren…” her brown eyes vulnerable, glossy, “I love you,” a tear falling down.

My heart was submerged with her love, prompting me to close the gap between our lips, crashing them onto hers as I slowly pulled back, tugging on her bottom lip, “I love you Camila.”

***Newport High School, Newport Beach, CA 7:30AM***

Normally I’m not at school until about thirty to maybe an hours prior to my class, but today was my day to catch up on paper work and I didn’t have much school work of my own, plus seeing Camz sooner wasn’t a bad deal either.