It Girl

"You could be my IT GIRL, baby you the shit girl, loving you could be a crime..."

Camila’s P.O.V.

Tonight is the night, yup, tonight is THE night I’m meeting Lauren’s friends AND not to mention, her ex will be there…still can’t stand her, can’t believe what happened yesterday, gosh that girl is batshit crazy! I was in my closet looking at all the dresses I had and of course one stood out, the RED one. My brown eyes going wide as they landed on it. It was the kind of dress that commanded everyone’s attention when entering the room, you know, skintight, hugging my form as if one with my body, stopping a few inches above my knees, yes, it was time to bust out THE red dress.

I put the red dress on, pairing it with black high heels and of course a black hair bow, what can I say, Lauren loves my bows so I was definitely wearing one, “So…” I walked out of the bathroom, a few feet in front of my best friend, “what do you thiiinnnkkk?” I did a three sixty.

Dinah propped herself up on my bed, eyes wide with a smirk, “uhhh, ex girlfreeeennnnnn WHOOO?” she snapped her fingers causing me to chuckle, “calling all firefighters!” she cupped her mouth yelling from left to right, “calling all firefighters!” I began to laugh even more, “my girl is on FIIIYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” she walked up to me, placing her finger on my shoulder and quickly pulling it back as if she just touched something hot, blowing on her finger, “Yooowwwwzzzaaa! Girl you are so HOOOOTTT!” she nodded up and down, “Lauren might just hump you at first sight!” She pressed her lips together nodding up and down.

I smacked her arm playfully, “Oh mah gaahhh D! Stop it!” I was loving every minute of it! “I’m just kidding…keep going,” I winked out at her, doing another three sixty, posing every chance I got as we both began to laugh…it’s a best friend thing.

She grabbed my shoulders, “but in all seriousness though, you look fierce girl,” she nodded with a perked eyebrow; “you make sure everyone KNOWS who Lauren’s girl is!” she winked at me.

“Thanks Dinah,” I pulled her into a hug, “I will and I love you,” I sighed looking at my best friend.

“Awww,” she wiped fake tears away as I rolled my eyes, “I laaahhhh you too, call me tomorrow k?” she said making her way to the door.

“K!”

The doorbell rang as I took a deep breath, looking myself over one more time before making myself to the front door and opening it. I was met with the most beautiful pair of sparkling emerald orbs, she looked so beautiful, as always, wearing tight leather pants, a tan sleeveless dress blouse paired with tanned heels…stunning.

“WOW,” she breathed out as my lips pulled to a half smile, “you look,” her green eyes scanning my form, breaking contact to look me up and down, yup, she likes my dress.

I did a three sixty, “like my dress?” I smiled, meeting her eyes.

She shook her head as she exhaled, “like is definitely not the word I’m looking for,” she took a step, closing the little gap between us as she wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me in, “stunning,” she placed her soft lips on mine, “breathtaking…” she kissed me again and I couldn’t help but smile into her lips, “phenomenal…” she whispered onto my lips and this time I leaned in, pressing my lips on hers, “or my favorite…” she breathe out, her shimmering green eyes locking with mine as I ran my fingers through her flowing brown hair, “…jaw-dropping,” she said  with a smile before meshing her lips with mine.