Heart Attack

Dedication goes to ayeecamren ...thanks for being so fantastic ;)

Camila's P.O.V.

It's been an hour and I still have NO IDEA what to wear tonight, ugh! Lauren will be here in an hour, AHHHH! I need to pick an outfit! What is it with us girls and indecisiveness anyways? You know what, I blame this on green eyes. I've never had this issue with any other date I've been on, in fact, I'm pretty sure I've never dressed up for a date before. Hmm, maybe, red, yeah red always looks good on me. I grabbed the red dress and put it up against my body. 

"Mila, seriously," I looked at my best friend from the mirror in front of me, "just pick one!

I turned around, "what do you think of the red?"

She tilted her head, "hmm, I don't know, it's a little..."

"A little raunchy isn't it?" I perked an eyebrow.

She began to chuckle, "yeah, especially for a first date," she scrunched her nose, she was thinking, "wait, is she picking you up in her motorcycle?"

That's a good question! That would completely change my outfit!

She waved her hand, "wait...does she even know you're at MY house?"

CRAP.

I turned around to meet her gaze, "this is WHY you're my best friend."

"What would you do without me? You'd never survive!" she said flopping down on her bed, tossing a tennis ball in the air.

To Lauren: Are we taking your motorcycle?

Frm Lauren: ...yes, and I'm also taking you to McDonalds, so no need to be fancy.

Is she messing with me?

To Lauren: It's not the time to mess with my emotions ::pouts::

Frm Lauren: awww, well no need to pout...we're taking my car.

To Lauren: that was easy ;p

Frm Lauren: yeah well have you seen YOU when you pout, pretty irresistible.

I looked at the text for a few seconds, I could feel the heat rush through my body and out through my cheeks.

"Ohhhh GAAAWWWDDD Mila, you're blushing." Dinah said shaking her head as she tossed the tennis ball from hand to hand.

"SHUT IT!" I stuck my tongue out at her as we both began to chuckle.

To Lauren: :) you're doing that thing again...being all charming

Frm Lauren: ;)

To Lauren: ...oooo almost forgot, I'm at Dinah's 356 Everest Lane

Frm Lauren: that's kind of important lol, I'll see you soon beautiful.

BEAUTIFUL! I just died!

I tossed my phone next to Dinah as I grabbed another outfit, a black and white romper, yesss! It's cute, but still sexy and I'll wear my tanned high heels and a black bow-PERFECT.

I spun around as I held the romper against my body, looking at myself in the mirror, "And I said Hey there pretty GREEN eyes .Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spend time with YOU?" emphasizing the 'YOU' as I sang, "And I said Hey there pretty GREEN eyes Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spend time with YOU?" I poked my lips out, dancing in front of the mirror.