Adore You

Lauren's P.O.V.

My eyes remained locked on the doors that just slammed shut; I had to close my eyes, open them slowly just to stop my own tears from streaming down. I can feel my heart pulsating faster than normal as I replayed the image in front of me just a second ago, HER heart breaking in front of me as I watched the tears stream down her face before she turned to run out the door.

I FEEL LIKE COMPLETE SHIT!

How could I let that happen? I gave my head a quick shake; I HAVE TO GO AFTER HER!

I began making my way down the isle towards the door when a hand grabbing my arm halted me, "Lauren," she spat as she spun me around, I really DON'T have time for this, "...where are you going?" she said in a sharp tone as she perked an eyebrow.

IS SHE SERIOUS?

"I'm going after Camila," I yanked my arm from her hold.

She let out a venomous chuckle, "Oh REALLY?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, not really understanding her question, "...yeah, REALLY, I don't have time for this Santana, I have to go."

I turned to make my way out the door when she gripped my hand around once again, "Lauren..." turning me around, "I wantus to---"

"Look Santana," I cut her off, our eyes locking because I needed her to HEAR what I'm about to say, "I need you to GET something, there is no 'US'," I had to make that crystal clear, "I hope you didn't come back here for me," I shook my head slightly, "Camila and I..." I swallowed the lump in my throat, "it isn't just a THING," her expression somewhat changed, I knew she could tell, I wasn't hers anymore and truth be told, I haven't been for some time now, "I love her," I loved Santana at one point, I really did, was I ever in love with her? That I'm not so sure of, but I know I LOVE Camila, I'm IN LOVE with her, "I'm IN LOVE with her...I'm sorry, I have to go," I made my way out the auditorium.

Camila's P.O.V.

I buried my face in my pillow; face down as the flood gates opened-SHE KISSED HER!!!

SHE FUCKING KISSED HER!

I knew something was up! Lauren had been so distant and short with me all week! Was she with Santana this whole time-OH GOSH! UGH! I feel sick, heartsick. I knew I wasn't good enough for Lauren! She's older, more experienced, more mature and Santana probably fits her so much better than I do. Santana with her stupid super tan skin, evil smile and much more mature self! I felt my heart break into even more pieces as the thoughts invaded my mind, the tears pouring and they wouldn't stop.

She didn't even run after me, she must STILL love Santana.

HOW COULD SHE NOT RUN AFTER ME? I couldn't stop the tears; they just kept on coming.

~REV-REV-REV~

What is that noise? Gosh, now I'm going crazy, hearing a motorcycle engine-UGH, I love that girl too much!

~REV-REV-REV~

I'm definitely going crazy...there it goes again.

~REV-REV-REV~

I popped my head up, wiping my tears with the palm of my head as I walked towards my window, popping it open.

LAUREN. She's here...

I watched her make her way closer to my window...closer to me, taking her helmet off, "Camila..."

I'm so angry, WHY? Because I'm SO hurt...I couldn't even respond.