Treasure

Camila's P.O.V.

LIGHTBULB!!!

I’m standing here, looking into her beautiful emerald eyes, geez they’re hypnotic, WOW, there has to be some balance needed in this world, you know, you can’t be THIS beautiful and have eyes like THAT…universe, what were you thinking? Universe, if you’re listening, I am just kidding, I am NOT actually complaining, she’s just so breathtaking; I had to shake my head just to regain my thoughts. I can feel the warm container of banana pancakes against my skin, MY FAVORITE, I LOVE them and bits and pieces of memory that were apparently blacked out are starting to come back to me, ohhhhh CRAP!

“Camz?” her softened, husky voice let out as she placed both hands against my arms, rubbing them up and down, I didn’t even realize how cold it was until she starting rubbing her arms on me, “everything okay?” she dipped her head, her green orbs locking with mine, “you haven’t said anything for awhile now,” she chuckled, “you’re starting to worry me,” she teased, her lips pulling to a smirk.

I shook my head and swallowed the lump in my throat, “yeah,” I shivered, but not from the cold, her hands on my arms sent electricity throughout my body.

“Here,” she took her leather jacket off, throwing it around my shoulders, pulling me closer by the jacket, her smile coming through before she leaned in for a kiss.

I could get used to THIS, HER LIPS.

We slowly parted, our lips still somewhat lingering on one another and there it was again, her scent invading my senses, fresh with a hint of sweetness to it this time, “you should really eat those before they get cold,” she said into my lips that were now curved to a smile, “I forgot to bring you a fork though,” I chuckled, she’s so adorable, “or spoon, whatever you use to eat your banana pancakes,” she placed her warm, gentle lips on mine again causing my heart to beat rapidly.

Hmm…fork, spoon…SPOONNO I DIDN’T!!!

***Flashback***

“I wish you were here,” the words just came out and I tried to sound as sweet as I could; I really wanted her in my arms.          

“Oh yeah?” Awww, Ms. Lauren is such a cutie pie, sounds just like a cutie pie woooouuuullllldddd!

“Yeah!” I screamed excitedly, “we could cuddles, I could be the BIGGESSST spoon and you could be the TEEEENNNY spoon.” I wanna be the bigggessst spoon so I can hold her, YEAH! WOOOP WOOP!

***End of Flashback***

Yup…SURE DID!!!

The heat quickly made it’s way towards my cheeks and if Lauren wasn’t in front of me I would’ve smacked my head right about now. I can’t believe I said that; I groaned on the inside.