Mine Mine Mine

~Hey babe if you havin' doubts
Maybe you forgot what it's all about
Let me tell you it
Don't you know that I got your back
It's written in my face, baby that's a fact
Baby that's a fact

Ups and downs, lost and founds
Just let go

We gonna be fine
(Yeah yeah, yeah yeah)
When you make up up up your mind
(Yeah yeah, yeah yeah)
Whenever you got got got the time
(Yeah yeah, yeah yeah)
Call me up and say you're mine, mine, mine~

Camila’s P.O.V.

It was Saturday night and I finally felt rested. All those sleepless nights had finally got the best of me and I spent most of my Friday night sleeping, straight through to Saturday afternoon. I haven’t heard from Lauren, which sucked, but there was nothing I could really do. I gave her MY number and left the ball in her court. That part didn’t bother me so much, I said what I had to, I told her how I felt about us and that I felt something for her, whether she feels the same way-AND I HOPE SHE DOES-that’s up to her, I couldn’t help, but glance at my phone.

COME ON…CALL ME! TEXT ME! SEND ME AN OWL WITH A MESSAGE; I DON’T CARE! JUST SOMETHING!

Pull yourself together Cabello! If she wants to get a hold of you, SHE WILL. That’s how things work right? If you want to be with someone, you’ll find a way, it’s just how it is. If it’s worth something to you, you make it happen-NO EXCUSES, so pull yourself together!

~KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK~

I ran down the stairs two steps at a time. I was so excited to have the girls sleep over tonight and I didn’t mind the distraction one bit. I missed them so much.

I opened the door, “Dinah!!!” I pulled her into a gigantic hug, “ahhh so happy you’re here.”

“ughh, Mila, I can’t breathe,” she squeaked out.

“Sorry,” I chuckled at my best friend, “I just REALLY missed you.” I said as we both made our way to my room.

She sat on my bed as I sat on the chair near my desk, “Normani and Ally on their way too?”

“Yeah, they should be here within the hour,” she said nodding her head, “SOOOOO,” is Dinah being weird? I know her like the back of my hand…she’s definitely being weird, “what’s new?”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “nothing, just school and well…”

ANNNNDDDD...” Her eyes wide, waiting for me to finish.

Here it comes, THE SHOCKING news of the night.

“I’m breaking up with Austin.”

“Oooohhhh.” She simply nodded.

WHAT. THE. HECK. Nothing? No WHAT! WHY!