Part 4

The next morning i woke to find Jason still asleep beside me, I climbed off the bed careful not to wake him and looked out the window to check for my dads car it wasn't there which was good so we wont need to sneak around once Jason wakes up. I switched on the TV keeping the sound down so i don't wake Jason, i start to think about what happened. What if he's angry at me for what happened to Alex? It was my dad who was there, i hope it wasn't him who pulled the trigger though. A while into my thoughts i felt and arm go round me and a head burrowing into my neck. Jason's awake. He cant be mad at me then if hes hugging me i thought smiling.

"morning" i said stroking his hair.

"hmm morning." He replied still half asleep.

"You OK?"

"yeah, sorry i got so worked up last night."

"Don't apologise, you just lost your brother u have every right to be mad and upset"

"Lets not talk about it"

"Okay Hun, you hungry?" i asked

"Starved!" he jumped up

"okay then lets go eat" i said Taking him downstairs. I made pancakes for me and Jason and we sat taking and laughing, i liked this side of him, the nice, fun side. He never acts like that at his place its always the badly behaved Jason u get there. Don't get me wrong his bad boy side is hot to. I starred into space thinking about him when he asked "what u thinking about?"

"you" i told him

"what about me?"

"How hot you are" i said then realised what i just said and blushed deep red.

"Aw your blushing" he smirked and came round next to me.

He pulled my hands off my face and kissed me. The kiss soon became heated and before i could realise what was happening i was on the couch the making out with him. He then tried to pull my shirt off and i never stopped him.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" i pulled away to find my dad, his face red with anger.....