Part 10

Hayley's POV

I was in my room packing a bag, all the things i needed to leave with Jason.

"How much are you taking?" Jason asked, lounging across my bed. he was supposed to be helping me but gave up after the first 5 minutes.

"The stuff i need"

"You need 12 pair of shoes?"

"Well i don't know how long we are leaving for" i wasn't trying to be annoying packing so much, but if we were leaving for a long time i want to have enough stuff to last me.

"If all goes to plan, it will be for good"

"Then i need them"

"How much longer are you going to take?"

"Stop moaning I'm almost done i just need to put my phone charger in and ill do it tonight." I said walking over to sit by him on the bed. "I'm tired" i yawned lying down.

"You should get some sleep. We are leaving tonight. 2 am remember?" Jason said lying down to and putting his arm around me.

"I know, what time is it anyway?"

"5:30" he said after checking his phone.

"You should leave, my dad will be home soon."

"OK ill come get you at 1:30, we will leave from mine."

"Got it, see you then." i walked him downstairs and opened the front door.

After Jason left i turned on the TV in the living room and waited for my dad to get home, he did about 10 minutes later.

"Hey Hayley." he called walking in the door.

"Hi dad." i decided i would sit with him tonight, after all i wasn't sure when i would see him next. He hung his jacket and at beside me.

"Do you want me to call a pizza for dinner?"

"Yeah sure"

We order pizza and just sat watching TV for a while before i decided i should go upstairs and get a sleep before Jason gets here.

"Dad I'm going to bed."

"Now? its still early"

"Yeah, I'm tired"

"Well OK, goodnight then"

"Night" i gave him a hug.

"You OK Hayley?" he asked, probably in shock that i was hugging him.

"Yeah, I'm fine......... dad?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about how i acted the past few weeks"

"its OK, you've just been through a lot, with your mom, then Jason McCann." i pulled out of the hug.

"OK I'm going to bed goodnight" i went to head upstairs.

"See you in the morning!" my dad shouted up the stairs. i froze

"Y-Y-Yeah, ummm see you then." i lied.

I checked my bad one last time to make sure i Had everything. Then set an alarm on my phone so i could get up in time to meet Jason, then went to sleep.

1am

My alarm went off telling me it was time to get ready to leave. I reluctantly climbed out of bed and get dressed, after i was dressed, i put my last minute items in to a bag and waited for Jason. My phone went a few minutes later.

"Hello"

"Hey I'm outside."

"OK, I'm on my way down."

I hung up the phone and went down to the door, Jason's car was parked outside my house, he got out when he saw me and took my bag to put it in the boot.

"You got everything?"

"Yeah"

"Okay lets go then." he started up the car and headed to his place. "we are just going to get back to mine, Johnson should be there when we get there and we will leave with him.

"why is he coming again?"

"He is a part of whats happening he needs to go out of town."

"And what is it that's happening?"

"I told you, you cant know, just trust me."

"Fine" i looked out the window into the night and we drove in silence.