Part 9

Jason's POV

"Fine whats your plan anyway?" she asked

"Its better if you don't know, that way if anything goes wrong you cant be blamed for anything."

"How bad is this plan Jason?"

"its not bad, I'm just not telling you to keep you safe, trust me."

"Okay" i smiled and pulled her in for a kiss.

"So where were you earlier anyway?" she asked after she pulled away.

"Police station."

"why?"

"they wanted to question me about the bomb" i said like it was no big deal. "Or should i say your dad wanted to question me" i laughed.

"Ha really? How awkward was that?"

"Wasn't actually." she looked shocked.

"Oh what did he say?"

"He just asked me about the bomb and said he could help me if i told him who did it. which is a load of BS he told me that if i told him where Alex was he would help him and stop him getting hurt. biggest load of shit ever." i screamed throwing myself down on the couch face down.

"Hey, you OK?" Hayley asked sitting next to me and rubbing my leg. I just ignored her. "Its OK Jason, i know how you feel."

"No you don't" i moaned, i wasn't sure if she heard me though cause my face was pressed into the couch.

"Don't say that of course i do, did you forget the reason I'm staying her with my dad?" Shit i forgot about her mom dying. i could hear in her voice that she was trying not to raise her voice at me. i turned around to look at her and she looked hurt.

"Hayley I'm sorry i forgot"

"Its fine just forget it."

"No really i didn't mean it like that. I'm just mad, i mean first Ralph's put in prison then they kill Alex." i was telling the truth i was super mad when Ralph was put away he took me and Alex in when out parents died, then he was took away for such a stupid reason. Driving without a licence pathetic reason.

"I know you are, come here" she pulled me into a hug.

"Promise you wont leave me Hayley?" i asked her.

She laughed. "i just agreed to run away with you and you ask that?"

"Well Alex said we were going to leave and get away from hutchbee then look what happened."

"I'm not going anywhere"

"Okay, i love you."

"I love you to Jason" she smiled. Then looked over to the clock and sighed.

"You have to leave, my dad will be home soon."

"Come with me? my house is empty right now anyway."

"okay, lets go."