Part 21

JASON'S POV.

I was sat outside Hayley's work waiting on her coming out. She was taking ages today, shes normally out at 4:30 on the dot. After waiting for 30 minutes i decided to see what was taking her so long. I saw the women that Hayley normally talks to, Sarah i think her name is.

"Hey Sarah have you seen Hayley?"

"I should be asking you that, she left at lunch and didn't come back i've been covering for her all day."

"What do you mean you haven't seen her? Where did she go?"

"Starbucks." i ran out the store not letting her say anything else and drove to the Starbucks around the corner. But she was no where to be seen, I was beyond worried by now. Maybe she went back to the apartment i thought, so i got into the car and drove home, running up stairs to our place and throwing the door open.

"Hayley! You here?" no response, i checked every room for her but there was no sign of her or that she had even been home. I got my phone out my pocket and decided to call her, i don't know why i did that in the first place anyway.

"Hello"

"Hayley! Where the hell are you i was sitting out side for half an hour, and when i go in to get you Sarah tells me nobody's seen you since lunchtime. Where are you?"

"Half way to Las Vegas by now i think." What she left?

"What? Hayley look I'm so so sorry for last night! Please come back i didn't mean it." I begged her she cant leave me.

"Jason i don't have a choice."

"Why whats happened?"

"My dad, he was in Starbucks today when i went in and is taking me home."

"See what happens when you are yourself? Where are you I'm coming to get you." The idea of her dad somehow finding her was one of the reasons i hated her being out by herself.

"There's no point, hes waiting outside the bathroom for me then he wants to leave straight away." she sighed

"Why did you go with him."

"Do you really think it was by my own free will? He forced me."

"You need to tell him to leave you alone, your fine in Canada."

"He wont except that, he says I'm underage so he can still do this."

"Ill head back to Las Vegas and we can leave again."

"Whats the point he knows were we are living now, he'd just come back."

"So what do you think we should do?"

"Wait till I'm 18 then he doesn't have a say in what i do."

"Hayley that months away."

"Its 3 months, but that's the only time that he cant stop me ill be an adult."

"So what have i to do for 3 months?"

"Stay in Canada so we can keep the apartment, then ill come up and meet you."

"I'll miss you"

"I'm going to miss you to but we are kinda stuck here. Its the only thing to do."

"Fine"

"I need to go my dads banging on the door"

"OK I love you."

"Love you too."

I don't know if I'll be able to last 3 months without her, this cant be happening. I wish her dad had been inside the police station when that bomb went off, we would have been fine if it had, nobody would bother us and Hayley would still be here. I lay back on our bed and started to think about how i was going to spend my time now that i had 3 months alone.