Part 2

... Jason being lead out by my dad who told him to sit and wait, not even noticing me there, my dad then walked quickly to a desk and tell the guy behind it something before they both went out the door. Jason on the other hand noticed me straight away and took the seat beside me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey ba..."

"What the hell did u do now?!" i demanded.

"Well hello to you to" he chuckled.

"Seriously Jason, what did u do?"

"Nothing, just trouble started at the centre and everyone was brought here"

"So were they all questioned?"

"Well no but it was.. "

"Then what did u do!"

"Geez Hayley if you let me speak i would tell you!" he snapped

"okay I'm sorry, what happened then?"

"Alex bombed a funeral and they saw we were related and wanted to know what i knew, that's it"

"he bombed a funeral?! You weren't involved were you?"

"no, i bought him something though, but i swear i didn't know what he was gonna do."

"promise" i asked

"Promise" he says placing his hand on my knee.

"Okay, well I'm gonna leave can u go or do u need to stay?"

"I don't know I'm leaving anyway though i hate this place."

"Lets go then" i said grabbing his hand and walking out the door. They couldn't have really wanted Jason to stay or they would have stopped us. "Want to see my new house then? Its not far from here" i asked Jason.

"Yeah sure, which way?"

"Left but don't worry i know my way"

"Of course" he laughed,

After a while of just walking and talking we made it to mine, i unlocked the door and we both got inside.

"So wheres your bedroom?" Jason asked with wink.

"Stop being a perv and its upstairs. Come on." i dragged him upstairs to my room.

"Nice" he commented " you've got a big bed ya know" he grinned cockily.

"I told you to stop being a perv" i said slapping the back if his head.

"ouch" he muttered "that hurt" i could tell he was faking but gave him sympathy anyway. " aw baby come here" he walked over me and i wrapped my arms round him kissing his lips gently. It didn't take long for us to start making out though and we had some how ended up on my bed to. I could feel Jason tugging at my shirt when i heard the front door slam. "Hayley you home!" my dad yelled from downstairs.