Part 18

1 MONTH LATER

"Jason I'm going to the store." i yelled putting my coat on.

"Wait ill go with you, just let me get dressed." he said coming out the bedroom.

"No Jason I'm capable of going to the store by myself." i told him.

"I'm coming."

"No your not."

"Yes i am, you know this place is strange and what if you get lost?"

"i wont i know this place and we have been living here a month with out any problems, ill be fine."

"Hayley just wait!"

"No just let me have a bit of space for once!" i said raising my voice. "I'm sick of having you stuck to me 24 hours a day Jason, i need a break."

"Well I'm sorry for trying to take care of you." he yelled.

"but i can do things on my own."

"No you cant."

"Stop treating me like a little girl Jason, you act like I'm so much younger than you when I'm not, I'm a big girl i can look after myself."

"Clearly." he laughed

"Whats that supposed to mean?" i asked.

"If it wasn't for me being here you wouldn't have lasted."

"If it wasn't for you i wouldn't be here. now stop being a dick!"

He had a mad look on his face and crossed the room so he was right in front of me. "Don't talk to me like that." he shouted pushing me back so i hit the wall.

"Why not its true isn't it?"

"shut up" he shoved me again. causing me to bang my head on the wall. It hurt A LOT. My eyes got teary.

"Piss off Jason." he backed away realising he had hurt me.

"Hayley i--" i waked away from him and went in to the bed room locking the door so he couldn't get in, i didn't like that side to him. Ive seen him like that before but not towards me. A few minutes later i heard banging on the door.

"Hayley let me in."

"No Jason just leave me alone right now."

"Look I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that come on open the door."

"Jason seriously leave me alone."

It was quiet for a while after that so i decided to go to sleep and feel better about everything after i wake up.